ca/ccs

lions_fan04

ca falls at the end of 2nd ot when the ball rolls up sweepers leg and gets a hand ball call in the box with about 4 mins left. late header by ccs makes it 4-2. early ca pk hits the bar, ccs scores a breakaway to lead 1-0 at half. ca ties on a pk after a tackle in the box. then ties again with a pk late in regulation when keeper fumbles while out of his box and gets called for pushing trying to recover. lovely ccs parents so irate the lone sheriff deputy calls for backup, funny how they quieted down with the uniforms behind them.....good game on the field. ca controlled possession and handed out a lot of pain (keep and 14 spent a lot of time on their backs) but didn't get the scores

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it was a physical game with both teams giving and taken their share of licks....the refs i have no clue where they were from but they were horrible im not makin excuses but they wer horrible for both teams....its a shame the ref didnt understand the pace of the game its like he would call calls jus to let him keep up this happened goin both ways tho....ca left it all on the field they poured their heart soul and everything they had into that game and jus took a tough beat...congrats to ccs yall played a good game with alot of intensity and took adavantage of the oppurtunities you got i respect the way yall play and i hope yall go a while in the tourney....i would love for yall to win it play good and be safe

ca falls at the end of 2nd ot when the ball rolls up sweepers leg and gets a hand ball call in the box with about 4 mins left.  late header by ccs makes it 4-2.  early ca pk hits the bar, ccs scores a breakaway to lead 1-0 at half.  ca ties on a pk after a tackle in the box. then ties again  with a pk late in regulation when keeper  fumbles while out of his box and gets called for pushing trying to recover.  lovely ccs parents so irate the lone sheriff deputy calls for backup, funny how they quieted down with the uniforms behind them.....good game on the field. ca controlled possession and handed out a lot of pain (keep and 14 spent a lot of time on their backs) but didn't get the scores

825679644[/snapback]

Sounds like you are a CA fan. I was at the game and it is pretty sad when someone calls the sheriff about some fans just showing their emotions. The only scoring opporunities that CA had was when the ref gave them Pks. Why didn't you metion the goalie getting taken out multiple times and one of the CA players getting two yellow cards after he had been elbowing people all night. Great try but maybe next year will be better.

a deputy called for backup, my guess is he knows trouble when he sees it ....takedowns in the box usually equal pk.....and the keep caused one of those after he misplayed the ball. the guy is 6'5", a linebacker, and can play, and ccs couldn't handle him. yes, he took out the keep, but if he had been there one second earlier, it would have been ca up 3-2 in ot on a beautiful header...

good job to both teams. it was a very physical game and a game that could have gone both ways easily. umm i'd like to say that ca's only scoring opportunities werent just the pk's because they had some nice shots (one barely curving over the left corner) but yeah good game to all i just wish that you guys didnt have to closeline our keeper. and that call on him wasnt because he was out of the box because we was atleast a foot inside the box but yeah the refs werent good for either side. thanx for the dinner CA and we will try our best to win it all so that u can be proud that u lost to the state champs.

CCS congrats...well played game.I think that every player from both teams gave it everything they had and left it on the field.The refs were garbage but what do u expect.Last night just wasnt our night, and that shot that barely curved over the crossbar in OT was prolly the luckiest shot of my career i dont know how it got that close,but it just wasnt meant to be, but i wish yall the best of luck and go win it for ur coach he has done a great job with that program..hope to see yall win state.

CCS congrats...well played game.I think that every player from both teams gave it everything they had and left it on the field.The refs were garbage but what do u expect.Last night just wasnt our night, and that shot that barely curved over the crossbar in OT was prolly the luckiest shot of my career i dont know how it got that close,but it just wasnt meant to be, but i wish yall the best of luck and go win it for ur coach he has done a great job with that program..hope to see yall win state.

825680055[/snapback]

If this is number #3 you played one heck of a game and you are a quick player. All of the PKs were rips that you took.