Halls vs Overton

sideburnz1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

strokeforce...one of my favorite coaches ever. Coach C.

that team i swear has some of the best hitting players ive watched in high school baseball. its kinda sad. and it makes me all think about their head game. as strokeforce can tell you, we had a heck of a time in Memphis last year. we had fun, but when it was game time by gosh it was game time. at the beginning of the year NO-ONE even ourselves didnt think we were gonna make it to the state champ game. we faught with each other in the beginning and everything else and were losing games that shouldnt have been lost. but then something just clicked and we took each game at a time and went from there. we had confidence that we could win but we made a screaching hault at confidence. when you know you have a good team where there hasnt been much of REALLY good teams roll through then that kinda gets in the way sometimes. but anywayz....that's too bad that they're done. Looks like Lawson pitched his heart out, but im sorry if you disagree and think im being partial to Halls cause i went there but that team is one of the best in the state. i dont care if they lost out or not. a great team could lose 5 games straight if they dont come together and get their heads right. remember baseball is a mental game too....and ill bet a million that had a ton to do with it. no criticizing cause my props goes out to the Halls team. Seniors you got a State Runner-Up and a consecutive appearance-not to shabby for Halls.

congrats to the teams that move on....im gonna go look to see if Farragut moved on.