Halls vs Overton

sideburnz1

If im not mistanken didnt Halls lose early and fought there way back through the losers bracket all the way up to the championship game last year.

825681916[/snapback]

Oh Halls has a great chance still. They will have Willie on the mound against their ace. They had just better hit the ball better this game and not leave 10 men on in 4 innings

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If im not mistanken didnt Halls lose early and fought there way back through the losers bracket all the way up to the championship game last year.

825681916[/snapback]

No the only game we lost last year was the championship to Farragut. This is not good news because I am not sure if Willie has the goods to beat Collierville. He is more of the reliever type. Without there top three ready to go it's trouble. If Lockwood only threw that many innings in this game he better be begging Coach Polston for the ball to keep his team alive.

Oh Halls has a great chance still.  They will have Willie on the mound against their ace.  They had just better hit the ball better this game and not leave 10 men on in 4 innings

825681920[/snapback]

Wow i knew they left some people on but i didnt know it was that many. Will Willie B be able to go all 7?

Wow. Coop is a freshman and it looks like Coach Polston will have to make a decision  about who to pitch next game.  Zach Lawson, Ryan Cranford, or Willy B.

825681919[/snapback]

He should not make that decision. Lockwood should ask him to pitch if he wants to keep his team alive. This is the state he should want the ball. YOU ABSOLUTLY CANNOT THROW SOME FRESHMAN OUT THERE IN THIS GAME!!!!!

He should not make that decision. Lockwood should ask him to pitch if he wants to keep his team alive. This is the state he should want the ball. YOU ABSOLUTLY CANNOT THROW SOME FRESHMAN OUT THERE IN THIS GAME!!!!!

825681930[/snapback]

But if your down 10-3 and figure you might lose would you wanna put in another of your better juniors or save them for Collierville in 45 minutes.

But if your down 10-3 and figure you might lose would you wanna put in another of your better juniors or save them for Collierville in 45 minutes.

825681934[/snapback]

You have got to do whatever to win this game. You win you live another day you lose season is over. You have to throw who ever will keep this tough hitting off balance. Jeff should ask for the ball. I understand his arm is hurting but you are in state grow a set and throw.

You have got to do whatever to win this game.  You win you live another day you lose season is over.  You have to throw who ever will keep this tough hitting off balance. Jeff should ask for the ball.  I understand his arm is hurting but you are in state grow a set and throw.

825681937[/snapback]

No i understand what you are saying but the other guy said they shouldnt have put Cooper in at the end of the Overton game.