Farragut vs. Brentwood

feet

ya know, i've been around Wallie Culbreth a handful of times and i think he's been whining and moaning about something every time. Somebody needs to tell him to let his assistant have the reins because he doesn't know what he's talking about. And i know i'm gonna hear all this about "but Farragut won state the last two years..." okay, wonderful, but i don't accredit any of that to senor Culbreth. The bottom line is that the last two years they have far outclassed everybody talent wise. Cry on Wallie, cry on...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya know, i've been around Wallie Culbreth a handful of times and i think he's been whining and moaning about something every time.  Somebody needs to tell him to let his assistant have the reins because he doesn't know what he's talking about.  And i know i'm gonna hear all this about "but Farragut won state the last two years..." okay, wonderful, but i don't accredit any of that to senor Culbreth. The bottom line is that the last two years they have far outclassed everybody talent wise.  Cry on Wallie, cry on...

825683584[/snapback]

:angry: i agree the excuse they use is well we won it the last 2 years well that didn't mean squat this year everybody knew that it would be brentwood and hendersonville for the title this but i quess knoxville didn't get the memo

Edited by mjuhb

fingolfin, you obviously know little about Wallie Culbreth or Farragut soccer. He calls it the way he sees it and most of what he points out is valid, if somewhat biased. If you want to call that whining, fine. Sure, he's had talent the past 2-3 years and has made the best of it, but Farragut has had as much talent as anyone for the past 6-8 years but it took Coach Culbreth harness the talent and turn it into a TEAM. He's as fine an individual as you will find coaching anywhere in Tennessee and a darn fine coach. I promise you, I have encounter coaches in this State that whine a great deal more, with much less validity, than Wallie Culbreth.

fingolfin, you obviously know little about Wallie Culbreth or Farragut soccer.  He calls it the way he sees it and most of what he points out is valid, if somewhat biased. If you want to call that whining, fine.  Sure, he's had talent the past 2-3 years and has made the best of it, but Farragut has had as much talent as anyone for the past 6-8 years but it took Coach Culbreth harness the talent and turn it into a TEAM.  He's as fine an individual as you will find coaching anywhere in Tennessee and a darn fine coach.  I promise you, I have encounter coaches in this State that whine a great deal more, with much less validity, than Wallie Culbreth.

825683801[/snapback]

why does everyone have to invoke the holy" WELL WE HAD GREAT TEAMS THE PAST 2 YEARS" geese you people need to come up with a better way to defend your coach

ya know, i've been around Wallie Culbreth a handful of times and i think he's been whining and moaning about something every time.  Somebody needs to tell him to let his assistant have the reins because he doesn't know what he's talking about.  And i know i'm gonna hear all this about "but Farragut won state the last two years..." okay, wonderful, but i don't accredit any of that to senor Culbreth. The bottom line is that the last two years they have far outclassed everybody talent wise.  Cry on Wallie, cry on...

825683584[/snapback]

Fingolfin. Our coach is what you should hope to be when you grow up. He is a fair man who has bent over backwards to help many people. I became involved after Coach Culbreth was already here two years and from every player that has left here they say he was their greatest coach. I don't know where you have ever been around our coach, but I have a hard time believing that you will find someone he has coached ever say anything bad about him. He is not perfect and makes us mad sometime, but I will put him up against any coach as a fair, honest, coach who wants to help us grow. And I would give him credit for where we have been because he always works on making us a team.

825683584[/snapback]

Now Fingolfin, I know who you are and you are stepping way out of your bounds. I hide no feelings in saying you are unfair and hate it because Farragut got thru and you didn't. I also look at what other coaches have said about Coach Culbreth and I include Eric Turner, Bobby Earls, Dave Donuhue and Tom Gerlack some of the best coaches in the state and they have said he is a great coach and done such a great job.

Let me remind you of teams that have had the best players, NY Yankees, New York Knicks, Montreal Canadiens, D C United and YET they Don't win the championships because they weren't coached the way they needed or the coach couldn't put them together!!! Coach Culbreth, did that with the Farragut teams and almost did it this year. He is in my opinion one of the top 5 coaches in the state and as long as he is at Farragut they will be a threat.

But please tell me what this has to do with Brentwood Vs Farragut???? Did the Farragut coach feel slighted , of course , he wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't. Does that mean the game will get changed , HEck no, so let's move on to games that matter.

why does everyone have to invoke the holy" WELL WE HAD GREAT TEAMS THE PAST 2 YEARS" geese you people need to come up with a better way to defend your coach

825683802[/snapback]

We don't have to say the last 2 years. They ADS can say this year they had a great team that played with heart! We all wish that the Brentwood game had not been settled by a strang call.

I don't hear anyone talking about a National Championship team at Brentwood so calm down and count your lucky stars for the sorry call by the ref. I Would say CAK would give the Bruins all they could handle right now. They are probably the best team in the State. Oh yeah, there from West Knoxville.

sinking_ship_sml.gif The ADs being sunk by a bad call!

Edited by rigger101

We don't have to say the last 2 years.  They ADS can say this year they had a great team that played with heart!  We all wish that the Brentwood game had not been settled by a strang call. 

I don't hear anyone talking about a National Championship team at Brentwood so calm down and count your lucky stars for the sorry call by the ref.  I Would say CAK would give the Bruins all they could handle right now.  They are probably the best team in the State.  Oh yeah, there from West Knoxville.

825683963[/snapback]

wow still on the refs well next time tell the ref to pay attention to the linesman the D2 champs father ryan would kill CAK they are the best team in the state

wow still on the refs well next time tell the ref to pay attention to the linesman  the D2 champs father ryan would kill CAK they are the best team in the state

825683969[/snapback]

Since CAK has no seniors and the best freshman in the State we will see who brings home more State Championships. CAK has 3 in a row now, FR needs to kick it in gear to catch up. I will go out on a limb and say they have a fantastic chance to make it 6 stright. Did you get a chance to watch them this year? If not hang out at state and you will for the next 3 years. thumb

As a Brentwood fan, I will be the first to say that Farragut was by far the strongest and fastest team we have seen all year. We had several "Oh my gosh" moments in the first 10 minutes. As we expected, we were able to match them. Note, I am not saying we were superior. It was a great game and we have alot of respect for the players. Obvously we are trilled we won, and I don't think it was just given to us by the refs. I agree with everything you said about the Admirals.

825682447[/snapback]

Class Act. thumb

fingolfin, you obviously know little about Wallie Culbreth or Farragut soccer.  He calls it the way he sees it and most of what he points out is valid, if somewhat biased. If you want to call that whining, fine.  Sure, he's had talent the past 2-3 years and has made the best of it, but Farragut has had as much talent as anyone for the past 6-8 years but it took Coach Culbreth harness the talent and turn it into a TEAM.  He's as fine an individual as you will find coaching anywhere in Tennessee and a darn fine coach.  I promise you, I have encounter coaches in this State that whine a great deal more, with much less validity, than Wallie Culbreth.

825683801[/snapback]

Good Quote! If Farrgut had Coach Wallie Culbreth in 2001 & 2002 and this years format for State, they might have had more than 2 State Championships over the last 4 years. He dosn't whin, he fights for his team.

BHS is an out an out liar, I will not comment any further , but Find anyone at the tourmnament that thought Farragut did not dominate the whole game. What a joke BHS.

Why did your Keeper try to make the save then. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats funny cause Brentwood had a trophy and you dont! HAHAHAHAHA your stupid HAHAHAHAH!!!