LADY BUCS WILL WIN IT ALL

sportsman02

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They couldn't even touch Pieroni with there daddies stealing the signs and telling them what pitch was coming. All you heard all game long was "rise, riseball, it's gonna be a rise. By the way, what is it with the Chattanooga teams yelling to their batters what pitch is coming. They must be really lacking in confidence. Soddy's coach is the worst with Baylor's coach coming in at a close second.

They couldn't even touch Pieroni with there daddies stealing the signs and telling them what pitch was coming.  All you heard all game long was "rise, riseball, it's gonna be a rise.  By the way, what is it with the Chattanooga teams yelling to their batters what pitch is coming.  They must be really lacking in confidence.  Soddy's coach is the worst with Baylor's coach coming in at a close second.

825683775[/snapback]

Jack, your ignorance goes far beyond softball and I doubt anyone will be able to enlighten you. It's posts like yours that give a slanted view to what actually happened at State. I watched part of the GP/BBS championship game and I am not from Boyd. But it was not the BBS players or parents that were obnoxious. I heard more negative comments from GP parents and siblings (Pieroni's brother???) in one inning than I heard in all of the other games at Spring Fling. And want to talk about confidence. Why was Pieroni's brother giving pitching signs to the coach from the stands behind the catcher? I thought that was against TSSAA rules??? He knew it also because it stopped when a TSSAA official noticed it and sit down beside him. With talent like GP, it's sad to have to resort to cheating to win.

Jack, with your posts, there's no doubt who you are. This post is aimed at you and a few other GP fans who's behavior at Spring Fling was immature and totally out of line for high school players. The majority of the GP parents are very good sports and support their teams without belittling the other team. Unfortunately, you and the other few bad apples are giving GP a bad name and the title of most obnoxious team in Tennessee. Congratualtions!!! :lol:

And want to talk about confidence.  Why was Pieroni's brother giving pitching signs to the coach from the stands behind the catcher?  I thought that was against TSSAA rules???  He knew it also because it stopped when a TSSAA official noticed it and sit down beside him.  With talent like GP, it's sad to have to resort to cheating to win. 

Maybe Mr Wizard you need to have your facts right before you get on here and make accusations that are just not true. Signs were being stolen by Boyd fans it has happened the last three years and just maybe someone was letting someone know when the signs needed to be changed which was very frequently until the majority of the Boyd fans left the field in about the 5th inning. I guess it is not cheating to have fans stealing signs. Ask the dude in the red shirt and the Frost Falcons coach that was in the stands how many times we changed, at least twice an inning through the 5th. Danielle walked more batters the two Boyd games than see didd in 20 games all season. It's easy to stay off the rise when you know when it is coming and it is easier to hit the outside pitch when someone is saying "go with it" before it is thrown. Maybe the TSSAA official responded to complaints that signs were being called in from the other side.

Edited by std

Maybe Mr Wizard you need to have your facts right before you get on here and make accusations that are just not true.  Signs were being stolen by Boyd fans it has happened the last three years and just maybe someone was letting someone know when the signs needed to be changed which was very frequently until the majority of the Boyd fans left the field in about the 5th inning.  I guess it is not cheating to have fans stealing signs.  Ask the dude in the red shirt and the Frost Falcons coach that was in the stands how many times we changed, at least twice an inning through the 5th.  Danielle walked more batters the two Boyd games than see didd in 20 games all season.  It's easy to stay off the rise when you know when it is coming and it is easier to hit the outside pitch when someone is saying "go with it" before it is thrown.  Maybe the TSSAA official responded to complaints that signs were being called in from the other side.

825683848[/snapback]

I agree with STD Boyd needs to grow up. It must really be tough to finish runner up 3 years in a row to GOODPASTURE. The Cougars are the better team far 1-9 Boyd doesnt even compare. So the coach on first for Boyd needs to pay more attention to the feild than the stands just ask Bobby H. who is the master of distraction.

Just wanted to say congratulations to Coach Lee & Coach Steve for the job they did this year & winning it all. Yes they had a great team, but so did a few other teams, at least they thought. The pressure to win is tougher than most people know. Good luck to all the seniors & what a great career they have had.

However, for everyone that thinks GHS will be down, they have lots of talent on this team & will be back in the hunt. Beach had a great year this year & only returned I think 3 starters from last year's state championship team. They have a good team with good coaches & will be a threat next year in 2A Division, hopefully in Murfreesboro. I know for a fact that they have the pitching to compete but they will miss DP who moves on to UT. They still have 2 great pitchers & I know a bunch of others that will compete. Some people just say reload, but with the talent & great coaching, GHS will be a HUGE FACTOR next year!

Good luck also to Marshall County this year, Rossview & Beech for having a great year. In Div 2, Ryan & BA finished strong & both will be in the hunt to be back next year. Have a great summer to all, enjoyed watching & competing against you all this year. Hopefully we'll see you there!

B Tyree

I agree with STD Boyd needs to grow up. It must really be tough to finish runner up 3 years in a row to GOODPASTURE. The Cougars are the better team far 1-9 Boyd doesnt even compare. So the coach on first for Boyd needs to pay more attention to the feild than the stands just ask Bobby H. who is the master of distraction.

825683868[/snapback]

Bobby H is but Goodpasture has it's share I like both teams but keep Baylor out of this discussion. (field)

Leave Boyd out of it also. This is not Boyd parents or fans running their mouth. I'm not sure who started the "Pepperoni" thead, but I can assure you it was not Boyd players or parents. They have a lot of respect for her as a player, as well as the other Goodpasture players. My daughter has played against a lot of these girls since she was 9 years old. We have a lot of friends on Goodpasture's team and I want to keep it that way.

Goodpasture beat us the last 3 years in Spring Fling with one of the best, if not the best, teams in Tennessee history. It is unfortunate that the game has been marred by posts on CoachT. Congratulations to both teams and good luck to the Goodpasture seniors as they move on to college ball. It's been fun watching you play.

(Kristy, I gave your Mom the pictures of the team. I hope you got them. thumb )