Farragut vs. Houston

uknowme

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So when does Houston and Overton play?...TSSAA website says tommorow at 7 but Coacht scoreboard says they both play again today. And will Overton pitch Goodenhow and is Houston pitchin the monster Lea?

Edited by dog11

After making their 6th trip to the AAA State Tournament in 8 years, and 5th consecutive trip, the Admirals' run at State Championship games ended today. With a better-than-expected season, finishing as District 4, Region 2 champions and a 34-9 record, the Ads season was ended by a strong Houston team. Houston hit the ball very well today, hanging an 8 on the board in the T3 and coasted in from there. The Houston pitcher did a great job not letting Farragut get anything going, finishing with a 3-hitter. It was really unusual to see the Admiral bats so quiet.

The linescore was something like this. I don't have my scorebook handy.

HHS 12 13 0

FHS 0 3 1

It was a great season of Admiral baseball. With some talented Freshmen coming in, and some strong returning players, Farragut should be a strong contender again next year. Congrats to Coach Pharr, his staff, and team on a very fine season!!! thumb

After making their 6th trip to the AAA State Tournament in 8 years, and 5th consecutive trip, the Admirals' run at State Championship games ended today.  With a better-than-expected season, finishing as District 4, Region 2 champions and a 34-9 record, the Ads season was ended by a strong Houston team.  Houston hit the ball very well today, hanging an 8 on the board in the T3 and coasted in from there.  The Houston pitcher did a great job not letting Farragut get anything going, finishing with a 3-hitter.  It was really unusual to see the Admiral bats so quiet.

The linescore was something like this.  I don't have my scorebook handy.

HHS  12  13  0

FHS  0  3  1

It was a great season of Admiral baseball.  With some talented Freshmen coming in, and some strong returning players, Farragut should be a strong contender again next year.  Congrats to Coach Pharr, his staff, and team on a very fine season!!! thumb

825682760[/snapback]

Nothing to hang your head for Admirals... You are to be congratulated on another great season. thumb