Class AA next year

timbdp

next year the state tournamentt will be marshall co, david lipscomb,goodpasture,ezell harding,gibbs,east ridge and 2 from west tn

825686556[/snapback]

Better study up on the new re-districting, because Ezell, Lipscomb, and Marshall County are all in the same region...so only 2 of those teams could possibly go to the State tourney.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mcfan10, thanks for the 411 on the correct name, (at four this morning the news source I checked listed the wrong name and I'm very sorry for this error) and I've corrected this also on the schoolsportsradio.com site. Hope you attend the show. From what I understand the Tigerettes will be signing balls and doing some pictures.

Dean Johnson

www.schoolsportsradio.com

mcfan10, thanks for the 411 on the correct name, (at four this morning the news source I checked listed the wrong name and I'm very sorry for this error) and I've corrected this also on the schoolsportsradio.com site. Hope you attend the show. From what I understand the Tigerettes will be signing balls and doing some pictures.

Dean Johnson

825686677[/snapback]

You might have a pretty fair audience if it's

advertised well enough. Where exactly are

you going to be ?

Lewisburg is awfully excited about their Tigerettes.

In just three hours the other morning they raised

over $5000 on a local radio station so the girls

could get jackets.

Greg Bradley (show host) has told me the show will take place at Marshall Co High School Monday afternoon beginning at 7:00pm. plans are to do the show from the parking lot where the Tigerettes will be signing balls and doing pictures. When I get additional details I'll be sure to post them.

Dean

I think that Creek Wood would have to be mentioned in this category.  They return most of their players, including their pitcher, from a team that has made the state tournament now the last two years.

825684391[/snapback]

it will be hard to mention creek wood considering the defending state champs,marshall county + david lipscomb are in their region

Better study up on the new re-districting, because Ezell, Lipscomb, and Marshall County are all in the same region...so only 2 of those teams could possibly go to the State tourney.

825686670[/snapback]

my new predictions

regions1&2-Unicoi Co.& Gibbs

regions3&4-DCA& Goodpasture

regions5&6-Marshall Co.& Lipscomb

regions7&8-??????????(dont know enough about west tn softball)