Class A/AA

timbdp

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to go out on the limb here and tout my Lady Indians as a legitimate threat at the A-AA level. They have an excellent amount of skill, experience, speed, youth, and coaching. Swain has been able to field a competative team year after year, from such a small public school, he has done a commendable job with his kids. All I know is their line-up is very athletic. Does anyone want to let me know how the game(scrimmage) went yesterday against the Lady Jets(AAA)? thumb Kaz thumb

always beware of FRA.... if they don't win then I'll be really happy..

CCS has a good chance if they can find another powerful scorer like Heather Tremiew - the goalie situation is settled and the defense is returning...

825716018[/snapback]

I heard that FRA beat Franklin in a scrimmage a few days back 3-2. I know FRA lost some good players to graduation but if that score is right it looks like they might have reloaded.

• 2 weeks later...

So far it looks like Knox Catholic is a big surprise in A/AA Reg.2Dis.4. After beating Farragut in the Jamboree (1-0) they have gone on to demolish Lenoir City 7-2 and #3 Anderson Co. 9-1. Catholic's new coach must be doing something right. We'll know more after they play CAK next week.

The CAK v. Catholic neighborhood game should be a good one.  Unranked Catholic added another win over Karns (7-2) and will go into the game with a 3-0-0 record.  #10 A/AA CAK tied Science Hill  (2-2) and remained unbeaten 2-0-1.

825729160[/snapback]

What up Hoya! Yeah man, this one is gonna be a GREAT one! Tuesday night (but I am making a prediction that it will be postponed due to weather). I'll be there, but in the stands instead of on the other side of the field. This game is so much bigger now that there are district ramifications!!!

I would say that Catholic, FRA are definitely strong. Should be a great season!