Who the best Male Golfer this year

timbdp

If this kid is better than Tiger than why has he not played in any PGA tour events.  Why is he not getting the same press that ty tryon got and Michelle Wie is getting.  If he is better than Tiger why doesn't he quit wasting his time in High School and turn pro right now.  I am not doubting that this kid is a good, maybe even great, player, but to say he is better than the most dominating golfer in the world is just rediculous.  I am all for praising a friend, but don't make yourself look like an idiot and put more pressure on the kid.  Maybe you should think about your statements before you make them.  Oh yeah and Gaylon Cude is a good player out of Hickman Co.  His team will struggle this year but it won't be because of his lack of talent.

OUT!!!!!!!!!!

825694239[/snapback]

I think TNExpress is talking about himself.......He's trying to make himself sound like a superstar

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thedragon

guys Nathan Cates is awesome he will carry the Polk County wildcats this year possibly to a state championship and i look forward to reading about him on coacht and in the papers

• 2 weeks later...
hey allregionpatriot#3 your right about  Andrew Green from East Robertson he should be one of top male golfers in the state this year

825705849[/snapback]

Yea. Me and Andrew have been best friends since 5th grade so sure im a little bias. But you dont know how much effort he puts into golf. He golfs every single day if it doesnt rain and he has even had me record him swin then he watches it and sees wut hes doing wrong with his swing. He deserves and will be one of the top golfers this year.