Regon 2-3A

running riot

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually ya'll are...I don't care what anybody says, but when they see Scott County on their schedules they automatically think W.  Sorry boys ya'll just dont have the athletes to compete. That #44 is the ONLY good player on the team. Sorry prove yaself b4 you talk trash

825697069[/snapback]

You will see the athletes this year.....from the senior class, which will probally be one of the best to come outta scotthigh maybe even the best in the region.....?? thumb

fulton doesnt have what it takes to stay on top for long to me if AE gets there head together they will be the 2005 state champs git r doin

825697673[/snapback]

You must not be familiar w/ the Fulton program. They are loaded in every class incoming 9th graders through 12th graders. There frosh team has lost like one or two games the last three years. And Actually there senior class is the less talented one as far as depth wise but their jr. class is so strong it makes up for it. They will be on top once more, I see them set for a another two or three plus years...

You will see the athletes this year.....from the senior class, which will probally be one of the best to come outta scotthigh maybe even the best in the region.....?? thumb

825697629[/snapback]

dude' thats diss'n a lot of talented former highlanders. we played in the tough regions too....... but we won. we also let our pads do the talkin'! If you can't walk the walk then don't talk the talk thumb

HaHaHa :rolleyes: , you're starting to think like them.  AE won't be as young as you think.  The only young spot on the AE team will be the QB(hint hint, isn't Fulton in the same situation?) <_<  Also, Lil Albert and A. Mac were good but AE has more players that will step up and be better than those two.  Trust me....  Those two trained the rising seniors and juniors and they'll be ready to exceed what those two did.

825697068[/snapback]

I didn't say young....I said less experienced....there is a difference. Lil Albert and A.Mac may have taught the AE players something....but they can't give them experience. The past 3 years Fulton has played in more games and tougher games then AE. That gives them a little edge when it comes to AE. I'm not saying that's gonna make a HUGE difference in the outcome of the season opener. But....it could.