mid-state and all-state

soccergoalie@gchs

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well with the all Mid-State team coming out tomorrow I am going to give my predicitions on who should be on it:

GK: Boyette, McWatters, and Blackmans goalie Prince?

Def.: Bristol, Gallagher, and one of Hendersonvilles backs.

Mid./Fwds: Rodrigues, Ogilvey, Wonderlin, Lowder, Kelly, McDonald, Whitlock, Ryan Morgan,

POY: Daniel Kelly

Did a little more research and here is my final Mid-State First Team:

Fwds.: Kelly, Lowder, Rodrigues, McDonald, (Not sure if Rodrigues will be fwd or mid).

Mids.: Ogilvie, Gaffney, not sure who else

Defense.: Ravenwood has a good one, not sure of the name, Gallagher, T.J. something from Hendersonville, and Rhoda might get it from MBA or Bristol from BGA, I think is should be Bristol.

Goalies.:

McWatters

Boyette

Prince

POY: Ogilvie

chose hime over Kelly because 1 he is a senior and thats what usually happens, and 2, he is a moer complete player

Congrats to Tyler O. on being named Tennessean Player of the Year.

Tyler was the heart and soul of the Bruin team, and an exceptional athlete to boot. He easily could have made his mark in baseball or football but found his true calling in soccer.

Best of luck to you up in K-town next year.

Congratulations to all of the Bruins who made the teams and on a fabulous year!

don't you mean nashville area all-star team because if you are not from williamson, davidson or sumner counties you get excluded should have been at least 2 more from blackman 1 from riverdale, tullahoma and cookville i long for the days when it was divided into classes but u guess the guy is to lazy to do that

Edited by mjuhb

don't you mean nashville area all-star team because if you are not from williamson, davidson or sumner counties you get excluded should have been at least 2 more from blackman 1 from riverdale, tullahoma and cookville i long for the days when it was divided into classes but u guess the guy is to lazy to do that

825687676[/snapback]

I think the teams you mentioned are actually classified in the east. I could be wrong but check with TSSAA.

I think the teams you mentioned are actually classified in the east. I could be wrong but check with TSSAA.

825687774[/snapback]

HUH!!!!!!! no i meant when the all mid-state was divided by classes AAA, AA/A D2

Edited by mjuhb