CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't really that hard of a decision...I mean choosing a team who does really well in 3a and then moving do to 1a who would have done better this year in 3a than last year...

825686775[/snapback]

It will be a major surprise if anyone in that region plays Trousdale to within 21 points. They should win that region easily.

It will be a major surprise if anyone in that region plays Trousdale to within 21 points.  They should win that region easily.

825686777[/snapback]

Not many in the state will play Trousdale with in 21 points...If they were gonna move down they should have moved down to 2a...

Seems everyone is counting out Gordonsville. They had some bad luck before and during the season last year but look prime to make a statement even with Trousdale County back in the region. Gordonsville will be within 21 points of Trousdale County. With Justin Smith at QB, a offensive line that looks as if it will shape into one of the common good Gordonsville offensive lines, A good WR duo of Sircy and Devorre, and the defense led by Justin Jackson and Lee Holmes. This looks as a team that could easily go 8-2 to 10-0. Just because Trousdale county comes from 3-A means nothing. I have seen so many teams from 1-A that could easily beat 3-A teams. I have heard Trousdale County will have a good team this season. I can believe it, but to say they will run away with it because they are from 3-A is not a good argument for why they will win region. The other school that could possibly make some noise is Watertown. They have some good talent. Friendship is in a rebuilding mode with the loss of Sweeney and Wheeler, and will rely on their runningback Rickaway to carry the load. Monterey coming off a second place finish last year could make things from spots 3-5 very interesting. Clay County could possibly make the play-offs. Mt. Juliet Christian looks to beat Red Boiling Springs who looks to be in last place again this year. Maybe RBS will get a young coach some day that pulls them out of the cellar. I hope so. I see the Gordonsville vs. Trousdale County game as the possible Region Championship but anything can happen. I am very glad to see Trousdale County back in the region. It's just like old times.

We all know that Trousdale moved down to boost some of their confidence in sports. But beside the point where does friendship come in the mix i mean they are not down and have alot of heart.

825690859[/snapback]

Don't know but it seems to me that they will have to rely on Rickaway for most of their offense. I can't remember who else was on the team that made much of an impact that didn't graduate. I think they will be 3rd behind TC and G-ville