Will Morris go to Motlow?

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

no you did say that

825687991[/snapback]

Thats not what I meant by the comment, but if they are better than most D1 coaches...then what are they doing at a small juco in middle tenn? I would think they might be at a large baseball oriented school no matter how successful they are at the juco level...Its is a whole other situation at D1..I have known both rhoton and morris for a pretty good while and respect them for the job they do, my point was, it might be better for Brian to do decide what to do and where it could possibly benefit him the most...sooner or later, you have to leave the nest and fly on your own...just hope Brian makes the right call...I believe he will..Thru talking about it........

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at Bryan's interview in the Tennessean this morning. He indicated that Tampa Bay talked like paying him a 1 million dollar bonus after taxes would not be a problem, apparently knowing that is what it would take for him to go pro. I hope that is the case for the young man. Too many variables in baseball.

This thread has become a moot point. According to a very reliable source, Brian signed a contract with the Devil Rays last night. He received in hand after taxes 1 million dollar signing bonus.

Congrats to Brian!!!! (Even though it would have been fun to watch him at the BuckDome next year)

i say go for the money he would prob be in durham a few weeks into the season if he does well, and you can't just turn down that kind of money it's stupid to. he could end his career messing around at the college level; the minors are in place to get young talent players ready for the next level - just my opinion -

825687979[/snapback]

Um, no, he wouldn't probably be in Durham a few weeks into the season.

Unless you're talking about the 2007 season.