beech bucs

topnight

Thanks very much kind sir. The QB is a back-up. Our starter separated his shoulder last week. I think Tyler has stpped in and donean admirable job. Sam Youree, #20, is definitely the REAL DEAL. Best of luck to you guys!!

825716907[/snapback]

What's the prognosis for him returning in the near future? I was watching a kid on the sideline throwing missiles back and forth with a couple of players while the game was going on - Was that your starter QB or somebody else goofing around? I didn't catch his jersey number. The kid was smooth. :o

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is getting about as crazy as the one several years ago, when the BHS head coach [ left to coach in Ireland] found out one of his own players was bashing him. Let the coaches coach and rate them on the results. The past is gone look to the future.

This thread is getting about as crazy as the one several years ago, when the BHS head coach [ left to coach in Ireland] found out one of his own players was bashing him. Let the coaches coach and rate them on the results. The past is gone look to the future.

825717413[/snapback]

Thanks for that Shadow - frankly I was getting ready to see if these guys would meet up and strap on some pads to hash this out. :o

Thanks for that Shadow - frankly I was getting ready to see if these guys would meet up and strap on some pads to hash this out. :D

825717434[/snapback]

It seems as though there is much bad blood about what happened at Beech High School. Beech should be better moving to 4A they will not have to play the incredible schedule they had to over the past few years. However you cannot blame fan for being somewhat mad the staff at Beech was told they would be given a chance to coach at the 4A level after seeing the program through two years of hard times in 5A when they did not have 5A talent. There were many things done wrong. However August 19th starts the 2005 season. It is time to strap it up and play ball.

P.S. My money is Fan because I know him and he is a mean ma ma chicken!!!!!

Then fan shouldn't have a problem with crawling out from under that keyboard and finding Coach Murray and telling him face to face what he thinks of him. Anyone that wanted to be a real man wouldn't hide behind a computer monitor and bash another man. Be a REAL MAN sumnerfballfan.

Edited by imallin

What, and spoil my fun of doing unto him as he did unto others last year. Biggest mistake BHS ever made was hiring him. Woops, 2nd biggest mistake, the first was hiring FC as principal. Anyone from KY should not be considered for a job in TN, they know nothing about football.

Don't talk about what you don't know. Beech's best days are behind them until the coaching staff is improved. The best football coaches at Beech are not even coaching varsity, they are the three freshman coaches.

I saw where Beech scrimmaged Davidson Academy, my question to Beech players is....how was Davidson Academy overall? What should teams in their division (DII-A) expect to see from them. How will they match up with Bishop Byrne and FACS? Both those teams are expecting to do very well this year. Any comments from Beech players on Davidson Academy is appreciated.