Riverdale is unstopable!

Lionsbowlchamp

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooooooooooooo. U mean Phillip Stevenson. Yeah he gave up football and will be joing the baseball and soccer team for his senior year. So wats the problem? What hole? the Michael Jackson Case, MLB steroids, the uprooted tree in ur front yard, wat?

825689445[/snapback]

haha oook...tell me how he will play baseball and soccer they play on the same days...

CAREFULLY. I just told ur side kick that u should already no.lol

825689450[/snapback]

my side kick?...it would make more sense for him to play football then either baseball or soccer...but since he throws 88mph he should definitely choose baseball right? ;)

and its know..

Edited by Let'em Play

Listen young person. i NO very well how to spell. and i NO he throws 88. and i NO thats y he plays baseball. P.S. and i also NO that ur not suppose to start a sentence with and.!!!!!!!!!!! nOw hoW yUo LykE theme applles

825689455[/snapback]

haha...if ya say so... ;) ...so is he still gonna play soccer and football or just baseball?

I really dont know what he is going to do, but even if he does nothing their baseball, basketball, football, soccer, and track teams will still be dominant and you know it. Thats why you are on most of their posts.lol. Did I spell everything right?

825689459[/snapback]

haha ok if ya say so...and i was checkin your spelling its just that no and know are two different things...

oooooooooooooo. U mean Phillip Stevenson. Yeah he gave up football and will be joing the baseball and soccer team for his senior year. So wats the problem? What hole? the Michael Jackson Case, MLB steroids, the uprooted tree in ur front yard, wat?

825689445[/snapback]

Its funny you should bring up trees being uprooted in people's yard, because some Riverdale folks had problems with Matt Forrest moving to Oakland( and stevenson was one of them) and just by shear coincidence Matt happened to have some trees uprooted in his yard. Last I checked, thats vandalism. So apparently your pretty tight with mr. stevenson or you just may actually be him............

Edited by OaklandGrad

trees uprooted? wonder if it was the same guys who like to paint pressboxes?

dr phil- u better be more careful on here. i think u do live in bhs zone. i do think u have a daughter that goes to school in bhs zone, but she is way2 young to play any sports. and i do think u have a wife that teaches at rhs. but u left out the part where u teach and coach there 2. check ur posts and u will see that u admitted it TWICE on there. u coach bball and so does ur wife. not 2 hard to figure u out now is it?oops what a slip up 4 u. thumb u have 2 be smarter than that to get off SCOTT-free. ;)

Edited by olandpats