Riverdale is unstopable!

Lionsbowlchamp

Advantages are about the same like in the SEC and Big 10

The Big Ten is known for outstanding lineman and brut strength with excellent TE, MLB, FB, and QB's and are fundamentally sound.

The SEC is known for Outstanding Speed, WR, RB, CB, LB, DL, and QB's also known for knocking snot bubbles in their opponents.

In my opinion the advantage goes to Riverdale but if they do not take an early lead with a minimum of 14 points the first half, the big guys will have the advantage the second half. We must score quick and often and in the second half control the clock.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Advantages are about the same like in the SEC and Big 10

The Big Ten is known for outstanding lineman and brut strength with excellent TE, MLB, FB, and QB's and are fundamentally sound.

The SEC is known for Outstanding Speed, WR, RB, CB, LB, DL, and QB's also known for knocking snot bubbles in their opponents.

In my opinion the advantage goes to Riverdale but if they do not take an early lead with a minimum of 14 points the first half, the big guys will have the advantage the second half. We must score quick and often and in the second half control the clock.

825691742[/snapback]

While their linemen maybe bigger in size, I wonder if they will really be bigger in strength and speed.

One thing I figure is R'dale will have more depth and that the first string will be out there alot more than they were last year. Coach Rankin will NOT play with this game. It is one game where the nickname of Run'em up Rankin will hopefully apply. thumb

While looking at the board that is the equivilent of CoachT in Ohio I noticed they really believe that R'dale is only a one half team(first half). They evidently do not know that usually R'dale's starters are resting during the second half. They will be in for a real shock if the starters stay in.

I lived in the Kilbourne district for eight years. Traditionally, Kilbourne is not in the same class as Riverdale. Ohio has some great teams that play bigtime football, but Kilbourne is not one of them. Don't judge Ohio football by the first team you see, just as Clinton, Heritage, or Sevier County don't represent the whole state of TN (sorry for the slight, but I had to choose someone).

Riverdale wins big!