Riverdale in Pads

Sweep Left

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in the 'boro last week and drove by RHS.  It looked like they were doing passing drills or maybe a 7 on 7 in shoulder pads and helmets.  I thought that didn't start until the first of August.  Anyone else see this or were you there?

825690344[/snapback]

That was our incoming Class of 2009 Freshman team thumb

so now u know how they are always "ahead" of everyone dont u.

dont u think that the dude could tell the differenc e b/t lil kids in  5th grade and real  hs players? and it is 2 early 4 jr pro to practice 2

825690359[/snapback]

Always suspecting something huh? Well ask anyone in the Riverdale program (I doubt you would trust any of us anyways) that was NOT Riverdale's Varsity team out there

Curious as to where these guys were seen. Don't think it was on either the practice field or at the stadium. Both places are getting some pretty heavy turf rehab work right now. I doubt that anyone has been on the practice field in the last couple weeks or will be for the next few weeks.

Riverdale has been in the same system now for almost 15 years so they do start most seasons ahead of most teams. They are usually way ahead in the spring.

i think it was their little one week freshman camp they were having. they were NOT in pads they had on practice jerseys and shorts.

TDC, they were on the freshman practice field which is to the right of the varsity field. its not a full sized field and doesnt have goal posts. thats also were the varsity has been running their perimeter drills since the other fields are being worked on

Edited by tdntn

I was in the 'boro last week and drove by RHS.  It looked like they were doing passing drills or maybe a 7 on 7 in shoulder pads and helmets.  I thought that didn't start until the first of August.  Anyone else see this or were you there?

825690344[/snapback]

I think sweep left wants to be labeled as a mess starter. Do not follow in the footsteps of BROKEN ARROW.