Class AAA: Region 3 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

This should be a good competitive region!

My picks on how this region will end up is?

1.)  Polk County

2.)  East Ridge

3.)  Meigs County

4.)  Grundy County

5.)  Tellico Plains

6.)  Notre Dame

7.)  McMinn Central

8.)  Sequoyah

9.)  Howard

825692316[/snapback]

...Polk wins this Region with E.Ridge 2nd...Meigs will be around as will N.Dame...Grundy & Howard will upset somebody in this Region to make it interesting in October thumb

..."So let it be written"..."So let it be done"!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Polk wins this Region with E.Ridge 2nd...Meigs will be around as will N.Dame...Grundy & Howard will upset somebody in this Region to make it interesting in October thumb

..."So let it be written"..."So let it be done"!!!

825693189[/snapback]

1-polk,eastridge,n.dame------?

4-meigs

5grundy-howard-these teams will upset some

• 2 weeks later...
Nobody have any faith in Tellico Plains?

825700075[/snapback]

...Even though they didn't do well in 2A, this is one team that really should have thought about moving up to 3A...if numbers could have accomodated the move to Class 1A, (in my opinion) this would have been a better move for T.P....if I am missing something, TP fans please correct me and no harm intended!!!

...Even though they didn't do well in 2A, this is one team that really should have thought about moving up to 3A...if numbers could have accomodated the move to Class 1A, (in my opinion) this would have been a better move for T.P....if I am missing something, TP fans please correct me and no harm intended!!!

825700082[/snapback]

I thought they were stupid for moving up, when they could've moved down........They would have been much more competitive in 3-1A........

Tellico couldn't move to 1A because of enrollment numbers. They had two choices, play up to 3A or stay in AA. If they stay they would have had to travel to Chattanooga for every region game plus play in same region as Tyner and Boyd Buchanan. By moving up Tellico will play games much closer to home and will be in region with teams they have competed well with in past such as McMinn Central (lost 12-6 last year), Sequoyah, and others.