Top 5 Linebackers

westTN2004

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cumberland Gaps Zeth Clemons is one of the best linebackers in east tn. He knows how to hit somebody

You're right about the hitting GapFan! Zeth is all over the field with a real nose for the ball. He has about twice as many solos and first hits as he has assists.

Zeth is big, quick, and strong. He hits as hard, and wraps up as well as anybody I have ever seen.

:lol:

There are a lot of good/great linebackers out there and the ones from Camden surely are deserving to be on this list. Just don't overlook a junior from Huntingdon by the name of Chris Donald. He's listed on Unapproved Website already and is a big play kid. Big at 6' 2" +/- and 215 lb. and loves to hit.

Besides Chris, I may have another ace in the hold but, we'll wait and see how he turns out!!! Two more months and we'll kick it off ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!

I have agree with you on Donald. Just ask Trenton Peabody who the best LB is. I think by far Donald is the best LB in the state. I am just a football fan not just Huntingdon. But those guys play football. The other one is #44 B. Snydor. He is averaging 12 or 13 tackles per game, has given two concussions to players, and has block 3 punts and recovered 3 fumbles. He doesnt get as much credit as donald because he isnt as gifted. But this kid is a great LB. Those two are too me the best duo in the state at LB. But this is just my opinion. Not anyone elses. Good Luck to all the schools this week.

Best LB's to me in all classifications is J. Utley #33 & Josh Bey #4 of Springfield these young men have raw talent.

well big swole ur comment this time actually makes sense and isnt worthless and is actually good and #4 josh bey is really good probally the best we have and #33 jonathon is also really good not to mention the rest of out linebacking core happens to be awesome

Looks to me everybody has a different opinion on alot of different linebacker's. There are alot of great lb's out there, I've seen a few play and i think that Wilbanks from Camden, Donald from Huntingdon, Mccormick from Riverside, are a few that come to mind, they all have a nose for the football and can lay the wood, i look to see these playing D-1 in the next few years!! Good luck to these 3 the rest of the season.

Does anyone have stats on West Tennessee? offensive and defensive?

BRYANT "BEAR" ALLEN Rockwood last year he was a freshman and never steped on a football feild in his life he was always home schooled and played city league basketball with me he only watched football came in and finished season had most tackles on team and #8 in the state this year he is around 2nd or 3rd not sure but please somone look at this guy he could go pro with his attitude and skill LOL