Lauran Hudgins injured at Team Camp

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lauran Hudgins, transfer to Riverdale, went down with a knee injury at MTSU Team Camp yesterday - preliminary report is a torn MCL and partially torn ACL. MRI is scheduled for Tuesday for an accurate diagnosis.

Please keep Lauran in your prayers...she is strong and will be back as soon as physically possible.

825694163[/snapback]

Hang in there Huggy. We are pulling for you. Don't rush the rehab and do what the doc says. You are a difference maker and I know you will come back even stronger than before.

We Miss You!!!

kw

Any word yet?

We are thinking of y'all!!!

Murphee, Amanda and Keith

825695292[/snapback]

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers - Lauran had her MRI this morning and will get the results at her Doctor's appointment in Thursday.

Her attitude is great and she plans to come back stronger than ever no matter the results.

Thank you for your concern...Lauran has a ACL hanging by a few fibers and a strained MCL. Surgery for ACL replacement is scheduled July14th in Murfreesboro.

Physician is confident she will be back in time for basketball season....

825696484[/snapback]

Happy Late Birthday Lauran. My birthday wish for you is to get well fast. Surgery will go well for you. Hang in there.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to hear that you are on your way back. Just gonna remind you again to listen to and do what the doc says. No short cuts. I say this because I know there is no place you had rather be than pushing it down court and sinkin a trey from the wing, but just take your time. Working hard at rehab will make the time pass faster and I know you are a hard worker.

Like tiredbbmom says, we love you and miss ya!!! I think we might just get up to see a few games after Christmas.

HOOPS TO YA FOREVER!!!!

Amanda, Keith and the Murph!!!

• 3 weeks later...