Fastest Players in Tn

BIG DAWG 71

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been around Pigeon Forge football since it started and I can tell you for a fact that no PF player in the past ever ran anything under a ligit 4.6. I also know they do not have anyone under a 4.6 now, unless their buddy is timing them.

Dude i know thats crap,..guidry's on the board right now with a 4.45, and i know for sure john patty can run a 4.5

ok this isnt TN, so i dont know why im putting it here...but the winner for the boys 100 yd dash in the Alabama State High School track competition last year..his first 40 was clocked at 4.27 i believe...he ended up running a 9.95, a new HS national record, but since no flags were set up, they couldnt give him the record, because they couldnt say if he was wind aided or not...random fact!

Dude i know thats crap,..guidry's on the board right now with a 4.45, and i know for sure john patty can run a 4.5

825698860[/snapback]

Yeah, that's a 4.45 and a 4.5 with a stop watch. It would really probably be between a 4.6- 4.7 if it was laser- timed.

BTW, I believe Boo Weathers was #23 for Huntingdon last year. He really did run between a 4.4- 4.5. The kid has some wheels.

Hey Pigeon Forge fan, On what board, and who was timing this speed demon...you or the coach that has everything to gain by having such a fast guy on his team. I do not think you understand how fast a 4.4 is in the forty. You throw that time out just because you think it might go as ligit. A 4.4 in the forty is absolutely flying, not just running faster than everyone else on the PF team, I mean a 4.4 is lightning fast. There is no way that any player from Pigeon Forge runs a ligit 4.4...there is no way. Stop lying just to try and make Pigeon Forge look like they have something, we are not going to be that good and their is know need to try and fool our opponents because they will not be fooled on Friday nights. Truth is, PF will be competitive but we will not be dominant and we sure dont have any 4.4 guys or even 4.5 guys for that matter.

Brandon GUidry was lazer timed for track regionals and he ran a 4.51. so yeah,...we do have 4.5 guys

by the way speedracer,..do u play for pigeon forge?  (just curious)

825699108[/snapback]

Ok first i know this statement is a lie. The shortest event in outdoor track is the 100 meters so tell me why they timed a "40 yard dash" fat timing in the region track meet. by the way i saw pigeon forge run track and they were not very fast in sprints.

Hey Pigeon Forge, I have been to many track meets in myh day and I have never seen a 40 yard dash. Indoor track runs 60 and that is the shortest race. Outdoor track (which is the only track for high schools) runs the 100 meter as their shortest race. Either you are making this stuff up to try and make your school look better or you were lied to. However, I do have to correct myself, I forgot that JoJo played football and ran a high 4.5. He was by far the fastest person to play for Pigeon Forge even though he was not much of a football player.