Fastest Players in Tn

BIG DAWG 71

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always love these 40 time debates......

Tell you what, bring your players in their football shoes, lazer timer, and I'll take any bet made on your 4.4 guys........ cause they ain't running 4.4's.......

Was at the UT camp a few years ago, the best of the best from around the nation, and 4.43 was the fastest time ran..... and he took off his cleats, pads, shirt....ran in shorts with track shoes....... and still no 4.40.......

If you run that fast then run track, 'cause you should be a legit 9.8 guy....... not the 10.6's I actually see at meets......

4.6 is fast for a high schooler......... Anr there are not 10 in this state running faster than 4.5........

Tell you what, bring your players in their football shoes, lazer timer, and I'll take any bet made on your 4.4 guys........ cause they ain't running 4.4's.......

Was at the UT camp a few years ago, the best of the best from around the nation, and 4.43 was the fastest time ran..... and he took off his cleats, pads, shirt....ran in shorts with track shoes....... and still no 4.40.......

If you run that fast then run track, 'cause you should be a legit 9.8 guy....... not the 10.6's I actually see at meets......

4.6 is fast for a high schooler......... Anr there are not 10 in this state running faster than 4.5........

825705471[/snapback]

They dont care. Let them debate on who's faster. I know of only a few that are legit, laser-timed 40s and there is not many of them. Just because you run a 4.4 in your backyard with the wind against your back, down a hill, and with your mother timing you does not mean you actually run a 4.4. And even if you did run a 4.4, that doesnt means that speed translates onto the field with equipment on, factor in heat and playing field conditions. C'Mon :)

825705471[/snapback]

to your statement about there not being ten players in the state runnig under a 4.5....there are five of those ten at riverdale...