Toughest Course

redbaron515

Wanted to get some input on some of the toughest courses that you all have played on in Middle Tennessee. Ive played on a few and the toughest for me is Country Hills in Hendersonville. Quick Greens, tight fairways, and as the course name says....its very hilly. Beautiful course though. Pebble Brook and Bluegrass Country Club would be my 2nd and 3rd for the courses ive gotten to play.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

THE TENNESSEAN WILL TEST ANYONES GRIT..GREENS ARE VERY TOUGH TO SCORE ON..ALSO JACKS PLACE IN CROSSVILLE IS TOUGHER THAN CLIFTON ALTHO CLIFTON IS MUCH PRETTIER(BEST IN STATE TO ME)...I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY OLD FORT GETS SO MUCH ACCLAIM TO HOLD A STATE TOURNAMENT ???...JUST A FEW MILES BACK EAST FROM THE BORO TO HENRY HORTON STATE PARK WOULD BE A BETTER TEST..BETTER HAVE YOUR "A" GAME FOR MORE THAN ONE DAY!! MONTGOMERY BELL AT BURNS IS A TESTER TOO!!!! FOR MUNICIPLAL COURSES ID HAVE TO SAY DYERSBURG"S IS THE TOUGHEST BY FAR IVE PLAYED OVER ANY OF THE ABOVE!!..HIT"EM"STRAIGHT!!!! :thumb:

THE TENNESSEAN WILL TEST ANYONES GRIT..GREENS ARE VERY TOUGH TO SCORE ON..ALSO JACKS PLACE IN CROSSVILLE IS TOUGHER THAN CLIFTON ALTHO CLIFTON IS MUCH PRETTIER(BEST IN STATE TO ME)...I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY OLD FORT GETS SO MUCH ACCLAIM TO HOLD A STATE TOURNAMENT ???...JUST A FEW MILES BACK EAST FROM THE BORO TO HENRY HORTON STATE PARK WOULD BE A BETTER TEST..BETTER HAVE YOUR "A" GAME FOR MORE THAN ONE DAY!! MONTGOMERY BELL AT BURNS IS A TESTER TOO!!!! FOR MUNICIPLAL COURSES ID HAVE TO SAY DYERSBURG"S IS THE TOUGHEST BY FAR IVE PLAYED OVER ANY OF THE ABOVE!!..HIT"EM"STRAIGHT!!!! :thumb:

No joke..the last time i played at the tennessean the greens were like ice

It is without a doubt Nashville Golf and Athletic Club. It is 7600 yards from the tips and every hole is a killer. It is a private club, but it has held qualifiers for the US Junior Amateur. The course was originally built to host a US Open. It is definitely the hardest course around here. Golf Club of Tennessee and Greystone are also some tough ones.