give that man the rock

primetimeplayer10

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had close to 2200 yards for the season and had over 100 yards in the first half against Riverdale. Limited to only 3 touches in the second half due to game situations and late injury. It doesn't get any better than watching OR and Riverdale as well as OR and DB. Look for some more classic battles, nothing but respect for those two programs. :blink:

I don't talk a lot before the season, but I think Spencer is one of the best I have seen since I have been covering HS football here in East Tennessee.

People should get to see a lot more of him at linebacker this season as well, where he will do VERY well. He will also have a pretty dang good line in front of him. I also think having someone like Leonard Blair in the backfield should be a boost. Blair would star for many teams in the area.

He had close to 2200 yards for the season and had over 100 yards in the first half against Riverdale. Limited to only 3 touches in the second half due to game situations and late injury. It doesn't get any better than watching OR and Riverdale as well as OR and DB. Look for some more classic battles, nothing but respect for those two programs. :P

825699858[/snapback]