Can Mt. Pleasant go 10-0 again?

junglefever

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a tough game for MP tonight, but thats why Coach Smith scheduled two very good non-region opponents and we will be better for it down the road. MP never got it going and Ezell took advantage of 3 lost fumbles and I believe we fumbled 3 more we recovered ourselves. Ezell was very solid passing and running. Ezell will shock some people this year. I hate to lose any but the real test starts next week with a very tough Huntland team, right now everybody is 0-0. Its all region test the rest of the way. No more pressure to be perfect, just win the rest of them. Go Tigers!

Wow, two losses in a row to Ezell for Mt. Pleasant.  I hope you go 0-10 Mt. Pleasant.  You've got the most classless fans in Tennessee!!!!!!  Go Eagles.

825728830[/snapback]

We saw, or I should say heard, classless on Friday night. The Ezell anouncer was classless. The worst sportsmanship from a press box that I have ever heard. He needed to leave the analogies to the people in the stands. He should have been there to report down and yardage instead he tried to be a cheerleader. If no one from Mt.Pleasant gave him a good cussing I would be surprised. If they did then we fell to his level and I will agree with you that we are classless but in this case I will agree with you.

And by the way looks like we won't go 10 - 0 but I never figured we would. I'm thinking more like 8 - 2. We have gotten some good experience but need more at the QB position and a couple of line positions. Once our QB gains some confidence in his throwing arm, I'm giving him another game or two, he will be a deadly threat to run or throw.

Wow, two losses in a row to Ezell for Mt. Pleasant.  I hope you go 0-10 Mt. Pleasant.  You've got the most classless fans in Tennessee!!!!!!  Go Eagles.

825728830[/snapback]

Hey sportsfan, no way MP can go 0-10, they won there first game. Worst they can go is 1-10, but that will never happen. Classless fans? Seems like we had as many or more fans than Ezell had there. EZ has a great QB.

MPTigerT...... QB needs more than experience.

The pa announcer was a loud beligerent clown. He drowned out the radio announcers. He's not supposed to be a cheerleader or comedian as he attempted all night. I can't believe the guys in the booth didnt shut him up. Some people just like to hear themselves talk.

Edited by coach1

Hey sportsfan, no way MP can go 0-10, they won there first game. Worst they can go is 1-10, but that will never happen. Classless fans? Seems like we had as many or more fans than Ezell had there. EZ has a great QB.

MPTigerT...... QB needs more than experience.

825730566[/snapback]

Actually the worse Mt. Pleasant can finish is 1-9, they don't play 11 games in the regular season. But two both team's posters just drop the calling each other classless cause all that is doing is making you and your school look bad. The game means nothing except a mark in the win column for Ezell and loss column for Mt. Pleasant. It has no regional implications so you should be talking about next week, instead of this game that is in the past.