2A Champion

WesVLT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

ok fair enough...you're right we do have something to prove when it comes to being able to beat Huntingdon...but we have to go through the privates to get to Huntingdon (or Westview) when it really counts in the playoffs....and I know my Lions are up to....this has been a "reloading" year for us also :D but the playoffs are a long way away and I think I will table this discussion for a time when I have more facts to fuel it. One thing I do know for sure is that with all the changes in 2a its going to be up for grabs (at least in the west anyway :ph34r: )

825701237[/snapback]

That is very true. We'll see if the new privates shake up the western half of the state. It will be very interesting to see.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if Boyd beats Alcoa I will give everyone on this forum $100 cash.  I can't believe people put Boyd in the same breath as Alcoa.

825701574[/snapback]

O yea i forgot the migty alcoa cant be beat by anyone! If Boyd plays alco they wil give em a run for their money if not beat them im telling you. Heart and determination will carry boyd throughou alot of the season because their definately not be the biggest but i look for them to be back in the boro. All you just keep telling yourself alcoa cant be beat i think its funny :angry: , just as ramfan said only time and tds wil tell! thumb

i'm not completely narrow minded, but i'm realistic enough to know that a bunch of guys with "heart and determination" can only do so much against a bunch of excellent athletes. I'm not suggesting Boyd is terrible, but they're certainly not even in the same category as Alcoa in terms of football. Academics...another issue. You win some, you lose some.

i'm not completely narrow minded, but i'm realistic enough to know that a bunch of guys with "heart and determination" can only do so much against a bunch of excellent athletes.  I'm not suggesting Boyd is terrible, but they're certainly not even in the same category as Alcoa in terms of football.  Academics...another issue.  You win some, you lose some.

825702969[/snapback]

Boyd would have given Alcoa all they wanted over the last two years. Gee...Boyd played Baylor down to the wire last year. I know they had heavy graduation losses last year...but I'll bet they will be very good this year.