15U AAU National Championships

A loss is a loss. You can not compare scores. Flight tied for 9th position and advanced to the Sweet 16, something Pride did not. Could be that the difference in score was due to the fewer games that the Pride played. I don't know and don't have a horse in the race, but it beats me how anyone can condone forfeiting a game at any level, muchless in the national tournament. You should have enough faith in your team to NOT RUN from anyone. Regardless of how you look at the scores, Flight is wearing a Sweet 16 T'shirt and Pride is not. A TRUE competetor never runs from another team, nor do they BRAG about any loss. TRUE winners are not happy walking away with a loss, no matter what the score was.

825710581[/snapback]

You do have a horse in this race. Having a daughter on the SSS makes you bias.

You support SSS on almost every thread.

Edited by NOMOORE

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have stayed away from this topic and plan on doing so. Yes, one of our coaches stepped down but to let you know our organization is going strong as ever. We are having to turn kids away due to kids and parents wanting to be apart of our organization and not having enough spots is always a great problem to have. I will continue to stay away from this topic cause I know for fact that the director of the pride organization does not want me to start throwing stones.

Miss Wareagle keep speaking the truth  :D  :D

825711836[/snapback]

On one thread your turning kids away and advertising for players on another thread. Which is it? Do you need more players or are you turning them away?

Edited by NOMOORE

You do have a horse in this race.  Having a daughter on the 13u SSS makes you bias.

825711994[/snapback]

tnwareagle doesn't have a 13u daughter on the SSS team. You are mistaken NOMOORE. Need to get your facts straight. And this thread is about the 15u not the 13u.

tnwareagle doesn't have a 13u daughter on the SSS team. You are mistaken NOMOORE. Need to get your facts straight. And this thread is about the 15u not the 13u.

825712020[/snapback]

I guess I'm in a real PICKLE now. By showing she supports SSS (just see tnwareagles past post) you can see she does have a horse in this race. That was the point she made in the first place.

And maybe you should start a new thread about the 13u group. Good idea.

Edited by NOMOORE

825712020[/snapback]

No the content of TNwareagles post and her involvement with THE SSS make her comment on the 15's a SSS Vs. PRIDE and they both have their issues, just talk to Showtime7 (advise don't talk to Showtime7) if you think the SSS does not have its own problems.