Tullahoma at Franklin County

Wildcatbaseball

Both teams start the yr playing each other in week 1. The game will be in Franklin Co at their new field. The Rebels have won the last two games by the total score of 60-0. Our defense will be better, but we still lack speed. The Rebels return one of the best backs in our area and they also have one of the top qbs and lineman. However, I feel our secondary and linebackers will be our strengths and we will be very motivated to beat the Rebels. Our srs don't want to be 0-3 against the Rebels. One of our strengths is our passing game and from all indications, Franklin Co's weakness is in the secondary. If our blocking holds up, I believe we can throw often and throw deep. Franklin Co will have a very good team and it is always a classic. I am speculating the score with my heart and I hope I am right, Tullahoma by 2 tds.

Both teams start the yr playing each other in week 1. The game will be in Franklin Co at their new field. The Rebels have won the last two games by the total score of 60-0. Our defense will  be better, but we still lack speed. The Rebels return one of the best backs in our area and they also have one of the top qbs and lineman. However, I feel our secondary and linebackers will be our strengths and we will be very motivated to beat the Rebels. Our srs don't want to be 0-3 against the Rebels. One of our strengths is our passing game and from all indications, Franklin Co's weakness is in the secondary. If our blocking holds up, I believe we can throw often and throw deep.  Franklin Co will have a very good team and it is always a classic. I am speculating the score with my heart and I hope I am right, Tullahoma by 2 tds.

825704453[/snapback]

• 2 weeks later...

Your passing game must be better than it showed in the passing scrimmage against Eagleville. Your secondary must have just had a bad day because they were burnt on several occassions, in fact a 1a school pretty much dominated the passing scrimmage. My guess is that you had several players out that day. Your passing game was not that impressive but when the pads come on everything can change.

Your passing game must be better than it showed in the passing scrimmage against Eagleville. Your secondary must have just had a bad day because they were burnt on several occassions, in fact a 1a school pretty much dominated the passing scrimmage. My guess is that you had several players out that day. Your passing game was not that impressive but when the pads come on everything can change.

825707846[/snapback]

I believe our qb and best db were at baseball. We have an excellent qb who can throw and has very good speed. Franklin Co will not throw the ball deep. They are going to pound the ball the majority of the time. Coach Olive has been working the players hadr and expectations are high. Tullahoma and Franklin Co will be an excellent opening day game. Hope to hear from Tullahoma and Franklin Co fans. Game is Aug 26th.

Should be a great game. Both teams have high expectations. The Rebels will have more team unity this yr and will be ready come August 26. The game should come down to the final minutes and the team with the fewest turnovers wins. We know Tullahoma will come to Winchester ready to hit. Hope your fans enjoy our new school. We have a wonderful school and great facilities. The crowd could be one of the largest ever at a Tullahoma - Franklin County game.

• 2 weeks later...