Gibson Co.

GCPioneer

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we defeated a good fayette acadamy football team 3 touchdowns to 2..started kinda slow but once we got the ball rollin it was ROLLIN !!!

My friend i believe you are mistaken, the score was 3-2 Fayette Academy, i will recap the touchdowns... Blaine Feathers first play of the game about a 90 yard qb sneak. Blaine Feathers in the left corner of the endzone on a qb option. And then Davis Cocke in the air to te Colby Fitzpatrick. Now i could be wrong on GC's tds but Fayette Academy i know had 3 touchdowns..

the score was 2 - 2 the touchdown to the tight end was junior varsity players.  the varsity score was 2 - 2.

825712074[/snapback]

no one can say they were the winner.when you play 10 plays give ball to other team.good way to see how your team is doing and what yoy need to work on. dose not count.

gc looked alot better they made their tackles. your qb is vert under rated.

825713087[/snapback]

we did thumb robbie is very good at qb and i also think hes under rated...hes got 4 years of experience under his belt and i think that helps him out alot...hes improved alot within these 4 years....lets see if we can play with some VERY TOUGH competition in lake co and dyersburg this commin friday.

we did  thumb robbie is very good at qb and i also think hes under rated...hes got 4 years of experience under his belt and i think that helps him out alot...hes improved alot within these 4 years....lets see if we can play with some VERY TOUGH competition in lake co and dyersburg this commin friday.

825713415[/snapback]

it looks like robbie has a little more time to pass the ball than in the past. the o line looks to be better this year. just need to get more than haulk to catch the ball .drop to many passes right on the hands . makes robbie not look as good on paper.

Just a question...and don't take this wrong.....How many games have all these seniors everyone is talking about won during their careers??...It is still to be seen when games are close in the 4th quarter(if they actually are close in the 4th quarter) if these guys really know "how to win"....Also,isn't both Fayette Acd. and West Carroll Single A teams??....Just a little perspective... B)