Chattanooga Central

pounderman4life

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well Dumba$$ i was refering to all the chatt central bradley haters and no most of those arent even from the 50s.

825741205[/snapback]

well the only football one is from way back then, theres a big sign over there that says it...but who's the dumb a for arguin about state champs in other sports when this is football and when your team hasn't won one in forever and doesn't have a chance to for a while...and yes central is better than bradley

Ooletwah 56

Chattanooga Central 10

And as Far as Basketball carrying bradley

1 Wrestling 1022049 state championships in a row

2 Boy Basketball always one of the best in the state

3 Baseball team always pretty good ( also killed central in baseball this past year)

4 Girls Basketball always great might even compete for state this year

Centrals girls team is always horrible actually their whole girls sports program is

horrible lol.

5 Volleyball just beat central  2 times

oh and if this is a central vs bradley thing  Bradley has something like 34 state championships all time central has 19 that right there in enough said.

825741121[/snapback]

Bradley has to get better soon, it looks like they cancelled english class.

( oh and if this is a central vs bradley thing Bradley has something like 34 state championships all time central has 19 that right there in enough said.)

Who teaches these kids grammer ?

Bradley has to get better soon, it looks like they cancelled english class.

( oh and if this is a central vs bradley thing  Bradley has something like 34 state championships all time central has 19 that right there in enough said.)

Who teaches these kids grammer ?

825743681[/snapback]

GRAMMAR!!!!! not grammer!!!