Chattanooga Central

pounderman4life

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAYES WAS ALL HYPE, IF YOU WATCHED HIM CLOSELY,U WOULD REALIZE THAT HE NEVER MADE TACKLES BEHING THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE, OPPOSING PLAYER ALWAYS GAINED 1 OR 2 YARDS BEFORE INITIAL CONTACT....GREAT LBS MEET BALL CARRIER BEHIND THE LINE.

825712362[/snapback]

lol. Ray lewis is a great linebacker not behind the line of scrimmage but all over the field. A super middle linebacker better than anyone in pros, makes all of their tackles behind the line of scrimmage. A great middle linebacker makes tackles at the line, behind the line, after two yards, or after 20. A great middle linebacker is all over the field. Show me the middle linebacker that leads the area in tackles for a loss. By the way look at your stats, Hayes was ranked in tackles for loss 2 of his 3 yrs.

I checked my Murphy Fair magazine and saw Hixson put up 47 points against Central..I was suprised because the way yall were talking about Hayes was all over the field against them I was expecting a low number but 47 points!? he must have made every tackled 25 yards down field

825712418[/snapback]

you had to see the game. hixson ran the counter until it went out of style, and the outside linebacker kept over committing. When the game was actually close is when Hayes was dominating, after half time. Hixson had already built a lead going into half time, and after halftime, it was a good defensive game for central and the offense came back, and had a chance to win until the end. It wasn't a run down hixson from behind 25 yds, if they got 25 yds, it was over...lol

Russ saw the game, trust me.

825712506[/snapback]

If he saw, why did he look it up and see what the score was...you're smart. Doesn't matter, for as long as that kid has been playing, people have debated on whether he was good or not, worth the hype or not. I think he was, you think he wasn't. Oh well, he is playing on Saturdays, hopefully. He was good enough for some college to want him. I played my share of college ball, coached high school for years, and hopefully that kid and you get to share some of the same opportunities.

Now someone tell me what time the scrimmage is tonight...lol

Brent Hayes was the most overrated LB i've ever played against. Ask anybody that played against him last season. They guy could've been great, but he always had someone or something to blame for his misfortune. He didn't play hard because he thought his coaches stunk. This time last year ya'll predicted him to go to UT, tack another letter onto that, and thats where he went.

825711896[/snapback]

Where did you come up with this garbage? Do you know Brent or have you ever even talked to him? What misfortune did he have that he blamed on anyone? I know he loved his coaches & will always have a good relationship with them. You are entitled to think he was not a good player but for you to get on here & say he blamed others for anything & question his effort when you've probably never even talked to the young man at any length if at all says a whole lot more about your lack of integrity than it does about Brent Hayes.

lol. Ray lewis is a great linebacker not behind the line of scrimmage but all over the field. A super middle linebacker better than anyone in pros, makes all of their tackles behind the line of scrimmage. A great middle linebacker makes tackles at the line, behind the line, after two yards, or after 20. A great middle linebacker is all over the field. Show me the middle linebacker that leads the area in tackles for a loss. By the way look at your stats, Hayes was ranked in tackles for loss 2 of his 3 yrs.

825712496[/snapback]

everyone knows that central pads those stats