Chattanooga Central

pounderman4life

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just going to say about the tyner game was that the Pounders always lost to tyner. The Tyner Rams have a great football program for there school size but i guess if the pounders want to keep adding tougher teams then they should have keep the game.  I went to Last years game Tyners Drumline is very entertaining.

825706143[/snapback]

We only have played them the past 2 years lol I don't know the last time before before then but Tyner is a great school I enjoyed going there and them coming to us. It had the Atmosphere of the Brainard game .It like a fun rivary.Not a hate filled one like our real rivary :lol:

We  only have played them the past 2 years lol I don't  know the last time before before then but Tyner is a great school I enjoyed going there and them coming to us. It had the Atmosphere of the Brainard game .It like a fun rivary.Not a hate filled one like our real rivary :lol:

825708067[/snapback]

do you have any info on lorenzo meadows? Is he still on the team or is he gone? I know Central sure could use him this season.

Coach Campbell has the kids on the team ready to go to war for him, it's good to see a good man coach the boys on the field and off the field. Their is a new attitude in the air at central, Chattanooga take notice. Central means business.

825707253[/snapback]

You say this as if Jones wasn't a good man. He did everything for those kids and got in trouble for paying coaches to help them. If there is a new attitude, central is in trouble, because the attitude they had was a pretty good fighting one. I hope Central can pull it together and go atleast 4 and 6, but it is a pretty tough schedule.

I have seen them practice and the offensive line is very small and weak, they have no qb, and the skill positions are far and few. As for Lorenzo Meadows, word is this guy kicked him off of the team for missing summer workouts going to this basketball camp. I don't know how true that is, but i know the kid has been going to basketball camps every summer. Too bad, he was ranked in top 20 in state. Guess that is the "new attitude" in the air around there. They should be ok though, they have the same assistants form the last two years, except maybe one or two. Different decision makers and different skill players. They may only win one game, but for those kids sake, and what they had to go through losing Jones, i hope they win 4 or 5.