Looking for a job for the 2005-06 year

shredded cheese

I am looking for a high school boys basketball job. I have 6 and a half years of small college assistant coaching experience and 2 years of high school assistant coaching as well. I would also be interested in a middle school.

I am highly qualified to teach K-8 math, but I am two Praxis II tests short of being certified. I am willing to go anywhere to coach, just want to share my love of the game.

I know it is late to be looking, but nevertheless I am looking. I have been told all summer that I don't have enough experience teaching or coaching, but I am just wanting a chance to prove myself.

If anyone interested, please give me a call at 256.338.4513.

I know it is late to be looking, but nevertheless I am looking. I have been told all summer that I don't have enough experience teaching or coaching, but I am just wanting a chance to prove myself.

825706282[/snapback]

I dont see coaching experience being a problem for an assistants job. Especially if you had 6 years helping in college and 2 in H.S.

I am looking for a high school boys basketball job. I have 6 and a half years of small college assistant coaching experience and 2 years of high school assistant coaching as well. I would also be interested in a middle  school.

I am highly qualified to teach K-8 math, but I am two Praxis II tests short of being certified. I am willing to go anywhere to coach, just want to share my love of the game.

If anyone interested, please give me a call at 256.338.4513.

825706282[/snapback]

Hey Coach, you said you would be willing to go anywhere to coach. If you don't mind a big move, there are several new schools, one being a 3A high school (they only have 3A rating system here) here in Stafford, VA that are in need of assts. and in some cases head coaches. If you want you can PM me on here and I will give you info on where to contact the appropriate people.

I will also extend that invitation to anyone on here that is looking for a coaching position. We need quality coaches and more imprtantly, quality teachers up here for our kids. I know anyone from back home would fit that description.

Edited by stlrcoach