Braves acquire Farnsworth

So in that case you are saying that if you have a million-dollar arm then you are dumb and if you dont then your smart? I know you are wiser than that so that cant be what you mean! Maybe you just need to clear up why you are on here attacking a MLB pitcher and the man has done nothing to make anyone think that he is not intelligent and has proved that he is a team player! Truth be known, you have nothing against Farnsworth accept for the fact he plays for the Braves! Had he been traded to the Cards you would be talking about a wonderful addition to there bullpen!

Said it the time, I'll say it again now. No, he wasn't a wonderful addition to anyone's bullpen.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Said it the time, I'll say it again now. No, he wasn't a wonderful addition to anyone's bullpen.

I still think Farnsworth was a great addition to the Braves bullpen and if it wasnt for him, the Braves wouldnt have made it as far as they did, but I am a big man and I will say, he really blew it in game 4! If not for the Braves BP, they would have beaten the Stros in 4 games and had the Cards shaking like a leaf in the wind, but the BP really hurt the Braves!