Predictions For Waryburg vs Oneida

superdude12

Looks like football season is upon us. Since its the pre-season both clubs should get their feet wet, but I wouldn't put a whole lot on things 12 days into August. I have heard Oneida has some productive looking backs, but when is the last time they haven't looked good there? Wartburg is a little unknown to me this year. They usually are solid, but surely all of those huge linemen have graduated. This scrimmage should help both teams find some identity (running team, passing team) One thing will be pretty certain, the marriage of Lambert and Oneida's normally fiesty defense will pay dividends for them immediately. Score of the scrimmage: Oneida 4 Wartburg 1

thumb Kaz thumb

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like football season is upon us.  Since its the pre-season both clubs should get their feet wet, but I wouldn't put a whole lot on things 12 days into August.  I have heard Oneida has some productive looking backs, but when is the last time they haven't looked good there?  Wartburg is a little unknown to me this year.  They usually are solid, but surely all of those huge linemen have graduated.  This scrimmage should help both teams find some identity (running team, passing team)  One thing will be pretty certain, the marriage of Lambert and Oneida's normally fiesty defense will pay dividends for them immediately.  Score of the scrimmage:  OneidaWartburg 1

thumb Kaz thumb

825709413[/snapback]

Well, sorry if this breaks your heart kazam, but Wartburg's line is still intact, like Jamy said, 4 out of the starting 5 earned all region last year. This is our final season of highschool and we plan to make it count. I don't know if this will change your prediction or not, but I was just letting you know.

See, thats some of my general lack of knowledge about this years Bulldog Club. I had no idea they had "Super Ray". Change my 6 to a 10, cause I'm sure he is good for a PAT and a FG. As for those linemen I was referring to, they had some rather large fellas a few years back that blocked out the sun. FOUR All-Region Linemen on the same team! I'd have to question that a bit, I mean most teams would be fortunate to have four players make All-Region, much less four linemen. In any event I have little doubt that the Dogs will "bring it", I just figure Oneida will be very prepared early. Also, thats going to be an interesting collision when Seth George meets Lewallen and Spradlin.

thumb Kaz thumb