BEST CORE OF LINEBACKERS

HOOTERVILLE OWL

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett, the Future is now at LB

All 3 Starters are Juniors and are awesome.

Andrew Pappas 6'1"-215

Brandon Thompson 6' -200

Aaron Marsh 6' - 190

This is the Pain Train for 2 seasons worth of opponents. This will become, if they stay healthy, the greatest LB Group in DB History.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Edited by ArtVandalay

White House returns its entire linebacking corps from 2004, however the leading tackler for the team has moved from linebacker to defensive tackle, and that's senior Max Barrett.

Linebackers will be returning starters Joe Mayhew, Zach Wood and newcomer Justin West. Size is according to the newly released roster on the web.

Mayhew (Junior) -- 5-11, 175

78 tackles, 4 INT

Wood (Senior) -- 5-11, 175

61 tackles, 6 TFL

West (Junior) -- 5-11, 160

11 tackles

* also one of the top rushers and leading backup behind Ricky Ladd

Pigeon Forge

Rickey Branch (SR)(MLB)- 6'1" 220 sub 5.0 40 speed (around 4.7), Ran 200m on track team.

Has recieved letters from many top schools.

David Gibson (JR)(OLB/TE)- 6'0" 215 sub 5.0 40 speed (around 4.8), also ran track

Billy Wilson (JR)(MLB/OT)- 6'2" 240 5.0 40 speed, also ran track

Grady Huskins (JR)(OLB/FB)- 5'11" 200 sub 5.0 40 speed (around 4.7)

Caleb Moore (SR)(OLB)- 5'9" 195 sub 5.0 40 speed, played cnterfield for state runner up baseball team. Possibly the best open field tackler in our conference.

Josh Branch (SO)(?/RB)- 5'10" 200 sub 5.0 40 speed (around 4.6-4.7), ran 200m relay with big brother Rickey, ran the 400 and 400 relay.

Brandon Wilson (FR)(?/RB)- 5'10" 190 (and growing fast) probably the fastest of all the backers.

All of these boys bring the wood when they come. I have watched, played and coached a lot of football, never have I seen a group of backers with this much depth, smarts and aggression before. they all want playing time and they fight hard everyday to get it. Practices are basically a linebackers showdown. Pracitces are filmed, and I swear a highlight film of the backers group work could be made. It is unbelievable. I just hope they play half as hard during a game.

Edited by bigcat33

• 2 weeks later...