who win 1a state

seibers

The team to watch is always the Landers, not Hampton.  What has Hampton done in the last ten years? Nothing.  Just because Mike is down there now, everybody thinks Hampton is going to win the state.  It ain't gonna happen.  Cloudland has consistently proved that they have more heart and a more desire to win than Hampton.  Plus, Hampton has "the grey pilgrim" as their head coach, and thats the reason why they didn't win it in 1996, the only time they came close.  Those guys will never capture the magic that Cloudland had.  When you put on a Lander jersey, you know that 9 times out of ten, you are going to beat Hampton:D

As for Region 2, that skinny has-been receiver, Ro84 can't get over last year.  Cloudand is head and shoulders better than last year.  They can stop the run and the pass.  There is nobody that can line up and run over them.  Watch the Cherokee film.  They are as good as anyone in Region 2 and we had them on the ropes.  Region 2 needs to get over themselves and learn to live with it and learn to love it.  Your gonna have to fight your guts out to get through the Landers.  We will get our respect one way or another. 

As for who will win the state, I would have to say that Trousdale Co. is the favorite.  They are a real good team, and they have my respect.  :D

825746044[/snapback]

Let me ask you a question? Why bring Hampton up then?

If you did not think that they are gonna be good then why keep bringing them up in ALL your post

Edited by #1 Hampton Bulldog Fan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is another thing called Heart. And Cloudland has more of it than Hampton. Anyone who has watched football for a long time has seen teams with more talent fall to lesser talented teams that just wanted it more. You see, you've made the mistake of disrespecting Cloudland football. And come week ten, you all are gonna pay one way or the other. We are not down this year. We are 3-1. We have nothing but a winning record ever since Lunsford and Byrd and company have departed. You know why? Because Cloudland football didn't go anywhere. Its still in the hearts of everyone that lives in this town. As a matter of fact, I hope that Casey Turbyfill, Luke Sparks, Jordan Buck, Gary Buchannun, Nick Winchester, B.J. Johnson, and Brian Simmons read this thread. Hampton is gonna see shadow and flame like they've never seen. You all will be lucky to get a yard. So, get in touch with your emotions, because week ten you will be broken down. :blink:

so what you think just because you get on here and run your mouth king/ storm that your landers are gonna win and as you say stomp Hampton haha,

all your doing is fueling the hate of cloudland into the Hampton team

like i said you don't have to worry about if you all gonna win or not, all you need to worry is if yall have enough medical staff at the game

you keep talking and the yalls kids armt gonna be able to play after week ten

dude this hampton team is loaded and as you say any body who has watched football for a long time can see that i geuss you wil stay in that fantasy world of yours until the game on week ten is over.

Man what a fall to back to earth that is instore for you

And heart this Hampton team has more heart than all the other carter county teams put togather

Heck our and the future of cloudland don't lokk any better

Our jv is great they stomped cloudland 30-12

Look man, JoByrns is definately one of the strongest teams in district 5, but you got to keep it real. There are only about three teams in district 5 worth anything. Also lets see how they do against there first real challenge of the season on the 16th against NCS. Especially against the d-fense, which is extremely strong and won't budge much.

825739632[/snapback]

:blink:B):blink:

Ask Harpeth about their defense.

Look man, JoByrns is definately one of the strongest teams in district 5, but you got to keep it real. There are only about three teams in district 5 worth anything. Also lets see how they do against there first real challenge of the season on the 16th against NCS. Especially against the d-fense, which is extremely strong and won't budge much.

825739632[/snapback]

look ncs is ok but thats all ya'll have #18 but we are # 6 in the state Jo Byrns is unstopable we will win state and that a fact

It ain't got nothing to do with me running my mouth. And don't worry, there will be plenty of veterinarians to put the little dogs to sleep and out of their misery after the viscious beating they are gonna recieve from the mighty Highlanders. A dog always obeys its master as it must be a shame to live in a town where the only living is made off of Tenncare and meth labs. As for having heart, we are gonna rip out Hampton's come week ten. When I look at you all, I just see a bunch of couch potatoes that head down to your little beer tavern ever night because of your lack of good looking women. Hamptonfan, give it up son, you aint' gonna out talk me!! Whoo!! :thumb: