Most Underestimated Teams

WarEagle87

Yeah yeah i know ur gonna laugh but i think Warren County is really underestimated. It is expected though. Things are looking pretty good down in WC rigth now, so dont count them out of every game, they just might surprise ya

825713401[/snapback]

I've gotta agree with you. Warren County has been underestimated since spring practice! Especially if you talked to people who actually live in Warren County. It's like they expect these kids to lose. They are way underestimated and you could tell everybody was counting them out right before they played Lincoln County, which they could have, and should have one. But ya can't win 'em all! :lol:

Edited by WC_VOL

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think one underestimated team is union city who dropped down from 2a to 1a and a very decieving 1/9 record last year playing all of the west tn 2a powers but thats just my opinion have fun with it

825712239[/snapback]

you are right union city is underestimated but and their decieving record was 3-7 not 1-9.

Mccallie is definatly the most underated team. I am a high school football finatic and i understand that people dont talk about them much because they are a private school and because of this they do have some advantages. In 2001 Mccallie scrimmaged riverdale and beat them 28 to nothing, this is a fact. Mccallie has tried to play teams like riverdale and Ooltewah but they just wont play Mccallie. The Division II AAA is the hardest division in state, they get the best kids and make them better.

Mccallie is definatly the most underated team.  I am a high school football finatic and i understand that people dont talk about them much because they are a private school and because of this they do have some advantages.  In 2001 Mccallie scrimmaged riverdale and beat them 28 to nothing, this is a fact.  Mccallie has tried to play teams like riverdale and Ooltewah but they just wont play Mccallie.  The Division II AAA is the hardest division in state, they get the best kids and make them better.

825741724[/snapback]

I completely argee. most of the best teams in chattanooga won't play mccallie. Two years ago, my senior year, we had to drive eight hours to play in Florida because that was the only game we could get.