Gordonsville vs. Carthage

JimmyCash

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im interested to see how the Owls do tonight.... I say they lose by atleast 14.... Tigers looked good early last night in the scrimmage... going up 20-0 quick but then they looked sluggish afterwards... granted all the starters wasnt in the game at the same point from there after...

owls scrimmage is coming wk0....knox is going to clean your clock in a blow-out... then the kitties get you in wk 1....check youre TIMEX when u get back to carthage next friday night,,,,,,,,"YA"LL TAKE A LICKING AND WON"T BE TICKING"

825716019[/snapback]

THUMP!!!! you're back in the central time zone, carthage :ph34r: THUMP!!! hurts don't it... is there any feathers left on those birds...THUMP THUMP... what happen to the mighty owls ? got beat ? yes... got beat bad ? yes , yes .... beware of things that are free ( bus rides, food, ect.)...THUMP !!! thumb

THUMP!!!! you're back in the central time zone, carthage :lol: THUMP!!! hurts don't it... is there any feathers left on those birds...THUMP THUMP... what happen to the mighty owls ? got beat ? yes... got beat bad ? yes , yes .... beware of  things that are free ( bus rides, food, ect.)...THUMP !!! thumb

825720772[/snapback]

I very seriously doubt you will hear much talk about the SC KC game tonight. It was bad. Smith County didn't look that good and KC is very good! That's right, back in the central time zone and getting ready for another day!

starters got up 7-0 and were pulled.... should be a gr8 game next week... dont let tha bad loss fool ya... Smith County has a good team and will be ready to play... Tigers by 4

825720907[/snapback]

Ah...Gordansville doesn't have anything to worry about. I think SC might forfeit...no players left to play. Most were on the sidelines after the 1st quarter.

Hats off to Catholic...they are tough...and didn't cramp up near as much. They have a couple of very good backs...and a very good receiver. They will do well in that region. Great facilities...and hospitality. Hats off to the younger players that came in last night and gave it all they had. Good job by Sanders at qb...and Cannon punting. Those concerns were not a problem. Time to go to work to get better...not much time to do so.

Edited by Antwan

Ah...Gordansville doesn't have anything to worry about. I think SC might forfeit...no players left to play. Most were on the sidelines after the 1st quarter.

Hats off to Catholic...they are tough...and didn't cramp up near as much. They have a couple of very good backs...and a very good receiver. They will do well in that region. Great facilities...and hospitality. Hats off to the younger players that came in last night and gave it all they had. Good job by Sanders at qb...and Cannon punting. Those concerns were not a problem.  Time to go to work to get better...not much time to do so.

825720934[/snapback]

Now that was a good post! Believe me when I say I'm not being sarcastic, but what happened!?

Now that was a good post!  Believe me when I say I'm not being sarcastic, but what happened!?

825720938[/snapback]

I don't know...just about everybody cramped up. Looked like Evans twisted an ankle on the last play of the 1st quarter. Don't know if he is hurt or not. West went to the hospital...dehydration probably. Muhilly didn't play...still injured. Bass didn't play 2nd half...don't know why. Sure conditioning not the problem. Heat was brutal...but Catholic didn't seem to have too many problems. Don't know how much difference that made. Catholic looked very good in all phases after the 1st 10 minutes.

I don't know...just about everybody cramped up. Looked like Evans twisted an ankle on the last play of the 1st quarter. Don't know if he is hurt or not. West went to the hospital...dehydration probably. Muhilly didn't play...still injured. Bass didn't play 2nd half...don't know why. Sure conditioning not the problem.  Heat was brutal...but Catholic didn't seem to have too many problems. Don't know how much difference that made.  Catholic looked very good in all phases after the 1st 10 minutes.

825720946[/snapback]

Thanks for the info. I really hate to hear of anyone getting hurt! I'm sure it was mostly the heat... it was hot! I really hope those guys heal well and get ready for next friday. I'm sure either way it will be a good game. RESPECT! And for us Gordonsville people, show some class, or maybe just a little!