Gordonsville vs. Carthage

JimmyCash

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, it's like Antwan said on another board...all that is posted on here is just in fun, it's a form of entertainment and some people just take things too seriously. I'm sure most everybody on here has dignity and respect for all the players on every team and all the fans also.  We just have to have something to do while there's no football being played so we get on here and talk a little smack to the other teams. It's really all in fun.

825721322[/snapback]

carthage vs. gordonsville.... i'm pulling for the underdog ... the color is BLUE..it's all about having fun :ph34r:

Oh the right ones will win allright. That is the ones on this side of the river. All I can say get ready Kitties cause your time is slowly counting down. And you'll get to see how it feels to start the season off 0-1. Or wait, I'm sorry ya'll get that feeling every year. But hey a little whipping never hurt anybody now does it. We'll be playing in middle Tennessee this week. Where the air is actually normal and not that stuff up on the mountain. I'm gonna jump on board early and say SC-20 Gville-14.

Oh the right ones will win allright. That is the ones on this side of the river. All I can say get ready Kitties cause your time is slowly counting down. And you'll get to see how it feels to start the season off 0-1. Or wait, I'm sorry ya'll get that feeling every year. But hey a little whipping never hurt anybody now does it. We'll be playing in middle Tennessee this week. Where the air is actually normal and not that stuff up on the mountain. I'm gonna jump on board early and say SC-20 Gville-14.

825722046[/snapback]

excuses excuses. man I have heard alot of them, but the air, that's a first.

and back on the subject of jamborees, Hartsville lost their jamboree, but didnt seem to have any problem handling lafayette.

According to your posts, SC could be the underdog. TOOT! TOOT! Keep on with the trash talk, although I don't expect you to show your face on this thread after the game!

825721970[/snapback]

who's the underdog ? gordonsville... relax mighty owls ur playing a 1a team that is picked 3rd in their region... not a team from knoxville..... :ph34r:

and back on the subject of jamborees, Hartsville lost their jamboree, but didnt seem to have any problem handling lafayette.

825722063[/snapback]

I don't think that was a big feat. TC and LA will be an interesting game.

825722063[/snapback]

Hey I never said it was an excuse. KC is good they beat SC. If I was using excuses it would be Muhilly didn't play, West was out, Reeves got hurt, Evans got hurt, or it was to hot and our boys cramped. I didn't say none of that though, it's football, it happens. But thats last week. Lets get ready for this week. Owls 20 Kitties 14.