Gordonsville vs. Carthage

JimmyCash

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This "rivalry", as some people like to refer to it, does not go in cycles.  Oh wait!! Yes it does.  It's called a Unicycle and it's not going to be any different this year.  I know Smith County lost alot of impact players off of last years team.  So what, SC has lost a whole lot of "talented" players in the last three years.  But the one important thing they have left with the rising Senior Class as they graduated was the will to win.

So you say the Tigers have some Seniors back that were good players as sophomores.  Maybe they'll skip the fair this year.  Or at least maybe they'll be mature enough this time around to pay for their mistakes and move on.

I am finished on here until Week 1 but I will let you nonbelievers in on a little secret of mine.......Smith County's two headed monster in the backfield will be too much for G-ville to handle.

And BTW.....How do you people think you're going to score when you've got the ball?  Just a Question!?!?!

825713832[/snapback]

Who is Carthage's two headed monsters?

Who is Carthage's two headed monsters?

825714116[/snapback]

Evans and Muhilly.... Two real good backs... Evans can pound the ball and Muhilly has good speed and makes good cuts... But running the ball isnt gonna win this game... And dont be worriedg about what kinda offense Gville is running this year.... REMEMBER you are not worried about Gville. The owls are worried about their week 0 game.. the immaturity level of some you people bewilders me... From Gordonsville and Smith Co. ... Call me a HOMER or bias... The last two years though ive said Smith County would win... but I give the edge to the Tigers this year...

Edited by fsurules

Evans and Muhilly.... Two real good backs... Evans can pound the ball and Muhilly has good speed and makes good cuts... But running the ball isnt gonna win this game...  And  dont be worriedg about what kinda offense Gville is running this year.... REMEMBER you are not worried about Gville.  The owls are worried about their week 0 game.. the immaturity level of  some you people bewilders me... From Gordonsville and Smith Co. ... Call me a HOMER or bias... The last two years though ive said Smith County would win... but  I give the edge to the Tigers this year...

825714181[/snapback]

The Owls are not worried about the Kitties because they are not the 1st game. Our guys take one game at a time. When the time comes...they will be focused...you can bet on that. It's not prudent to look ahead.

Catholic is very tough. They have all of the attention for the time being.

I really could care less about this game but it's 9:00 p.m. and i really have run out of posts to read.  I was just reading how ignorant this sleep23 really is and bigreid and antwan with their 1st grade at best trash talk.  Please stick to the curriculum and post only what the subject is. Oh, by the way, Gordonsville wins.  (Didn't want to be a hypocrite)

825714023[/snapback]

i'm so impressed. really...i am. :D

anywho...this game is always fun. great football atmosphere..great rivarly. i will give g-ville a lil love...they will be improved from last season. it always seems like a close game even when its not. i look for them to keep it close at first like always, but i think we will pull away in the 2nd half. we r pretty deep this year.

Actually Sleep23 Cascade is picked to win that region down there that includes Moore County and Collinwood. Far better teams than the AFC (Amish Football Conference) or Region 4-2A that include York and Westmoreland.

You're wrong there Jimmy Cash. Cascade may be picked to win their region but they are no longer in the same region as Moore County, Collinwood, Mt. Plesant, Wayne County and some other pretty good teams. They are in the Noshville Region. Region 5.

Edited by sinjin

I really could care less about this game but it's 9:00 p.m. and i really have run out of posts to read.  I was just reading how ignorant this sleep23 really is and bigreid and antwan with their 1st grade at best trash talk.  Please stick to the curriculum and post only what the subject is. Oh, by the way, Gordonsville wins.  (Didn't want to be a hypocrite)

825714023[/snapback]

Okay, I've been sitting back and being quite like a good boy, but now I've got to speak.

First of all, if you could care less, why are you posting? If you don't care, go to another thread, and stay out of it!

Secondly, I don't see your point about ignorant posts and 1st grade trash talk. Let's talk about your first grade grammar and punctuation!

Finally, everyone on this thread has been right on the money, until you came along! If you don't like the way people are posting here, see my first complaint.

Now, to the question at hand. I'm not from or for either school, but I've got to stick with my girl Queenie and say the Owls take it!

Good luck to both teams this year!

[

Now, to the question at hand. I'm not from or for either school, but I've got to stick with my girl Queenie and say the Owls take it!

825714659[/snapback]

You might turn out to be alright after all...can you say GO BROWNS?!?!?!

[

825714659[/snapback]

You might turn out to be alright after all...can you say GO BROWNS?!?!?!

825714732[/snapback]

Not without puking! B)

Not even at gunpoint!