Smith County @ Knoxville Catholic

Antwan

i wouldnt trust thoese nike times alot of its publicity and heard the one in athens was only 38 yards(thats what the vandy coaches said). but faris is still a fast kid but i also heard he seperated his shoulder anyone know for sure? i say catholic still wins a close one.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldnt trust thoese nike times alot of its publicity and heard the one in athens was only 38 yards(thats what the vandy coaches said). but faris is still a fast kid but i also heard he seperated his shoulder anyone know for sure? i say catholic still wins a close one.

825716835[/snapback]

Who needs a shoulder if he's that fast. Who's going to catch him to hit him? :P

true if he is that fast. Even if hes that fast u would think hed be alot more affective then just 13 receptions last year. although he averaged 40 yards a catch. 4.37 speed is faster than most nfl players so well see if he lives up to that this season. i mean common if ur that fast u better get a ton of stats.

It will be the toughest opener since opening with Goodlettsville in 1976. We don't have a tune-up game this year like we have the last several years.  :P

825713812[/snapback]

;) ur tune ups about here... then you get overhauled in wk1.... AHH you carthage poster poets... a u vs kc thread and in the back of your shallow mind the Kitties are clawing at u.......... almost forgot :) Knox wins :)

:) ur tune ups about here... then you get overhauled in wk1.... AHH you carthage poster poets... a u vs kc thread and in the back of your shallow mind the Kitties are clawing at u.......... almost forgot :) Knox wins :)

825716905[/snapback]

What language is that? :P I know...Kittiebonics. ;)

Edited by Antwan

I expect a good game.  Any news on the QB situation for SC?  We will need solid play from the QB spot to be effective against Knox. Catholic. 

Keep rattling that tail, chicken snake.  Your whoopin will be here soon enough!!

825716916[/snapback]

Antwan and Bigreid you two are the nicest guys anyone will ever meet on the street. Why not show that on these message boards?

Antwan and Bigreid you two are the nicest guys anyone will ever meet on the street.  Why not show that on these message boards?

825716939[/snapback]

Ah...this is for fun only. Not the real world. Just take it for what it is...a form of entertainment. I have said this time and time again. Don't take anything said here seriously.

I expect a good game.  Any news on the QB situation for SC?  We will need solid play from the QB spot to be effective against Knox. Catholic. 

Keep rattling that tail, chicken snake.  Your whoopin will be here soon enough!!

825716916[/snapback]

QB position is definitely a concern. I hope one of them steps up to the challenge. Both have the potential to do so.

Antwan and Bigreid you two are the nicest guys anyone will ever meet on the street.  Why not show that on these message boards?

825716939[/snapback]

Evidently you don't know Bigreid to good, if your gonna say that about him. I'd be afraid to turn my back on him, thats for sure. But of course I may bring some of that on my self. Anyways I'm predicting a good game here. I say it will be close. I'm gonna say SC gets the win. Reason being, They played Knox Fulton last year, and with the coaching staff at SC they are pretty good at learning lessons. I think they learned theirs about speed against Fulton. I know it's a totally different team, but I gonna say SC 14 KC 7.