Smith County @ Knoxville Catholic

Antwan

I say smith County needs to get more physical. If they don't, they will get pushed all over the field. I'm not as worried about the WR for KC. They are a running team with running formations. They remind me alot of a quicker, better coached York team. I think we an score on them though.

SC 27

KC 20

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KC isn't flashy they have a system it works.

KC 24

SC 14

825717123[/snapback]

I'm sure Catholic is very fundamental real hard nosed. But that IMO falls into Smith Co. favor. SC totally shut down the Fulton running game last yrs semi"s and Fulton finally beat them on the long ball. Catholic better be able to do more than run or they want get much. Pemberton was an assistant on Maynord's staff at Baxter for 2 years. So they both probably know about what to expect from each other. Should be a knock down drag out game. GO OWLS

I'm sure Catholic is very fundamental real hard nosed. But that IMO falls into Smith Co. favor. SC totally shut down the Fulton running game last yrs semi"s and Fulton finally beat them on the long ball. Catholic better be able to do more than run or they want get much. Pemberton was an assistant on Maynord's staff at Baxter for 2 years. So they both probably know about what to expect from each other. Should be a knock down drag out game. GO OWLS

825719032[/snapback]

Catholic's QB passed for over 1200 yards last year and 13 TD's he also rushed for over 500 yds and 5 more TD's. They have a WR who runs a 4.3 40.

Why not get him the ball more? I understand a team concept but, good gracious, put it in the athletes hand and let him do his thing.

825719133[/snapback]

Last year they got the ball to Nick McFadden who signed with Carson Newman. They may throw the ball more but not much more. They have a bunch of good running backs to hand the ball off to.