Oakland @ Blackman

MidTennFootball

Well......today is the day of RETRIBUTION. Today is the day that will go down in HISTORY in the record books..the day that Oakland played all 4 Q's of smashmouth ball and made a shambles of the INFERNO making the Blaze fans hang their heads in shame. Where every lineman EXPLODED off the ball and moved in unison toward the common goal. Where the field was littered with Blaze crawling for the sidelines and tapping their helmets BEGGING to come out. Where the Patriots laid enough cracks and pops to FILL an entire hi-light tape....causing fumble after fumble, and when the Blaze took to the air.................our secondary was there every time with the sweet pick and steamrolling into pay dirt. The defense scores, the offense scores, the special teams score...................but  Blackman DOESN'T!! Cause this game is  breaking that home advantage streak and setting the Pats up for a PLAY-OFF spot!!!!!! A GIGANTIC victory for the Patriots, one that shows who owns this end of the county and one that says REGION4 BEWARE..... OAKLAND FOOTBALL IS BACK, BABY!!!!! :P

The OHS freshmen set the tone last night......leaving the Blaze players scratching their heads and crying into their pillows with a big SHUT-OUT. The varsity will follow suit.....

So let them have their  band , let them have the own radio broadcast, let them ,let them have their lil Pride building,  let them have the press............................ cause  we get the WWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb

825719679[/snapback]

u tell em region. as a former player from ohs i will tell u that i couldnt wait 2 get up and read region's victory speech. he never lets us down . 2 confident u say huh senior? well i guess it was ok when he was sayin it 4 U during bball wasnt it?so get off his back.have enough respect 4 all he did 4 ur team 2 shut ur mouth about his. and l got news 4 u, ohs is his true passion so u better get used 2 it & learn 2 love it.

and blazer . yea ur r goin 2 see the back of a #20 but it is goin 2 be youree .

running untouched into the endzone. i only wish i could be there 4 it all.

hey oakland can i get a wooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh????????????

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the freshmen game, It was the first one of the season so take it for what its worth, a Oakland Victory. Precious isnt the only big name on that team if you follow em throughout the season or as you found out last night with Brandon Messick and Quincy Willams. Anyways, heres hoping for a dry field tonight

825719757[/snapback]

Oh I was very impressed with Oakland's freshman team. Thier line was big, the QB had a good arm on him, and Brandon Messick had himself a night just in the first half alone...He had a punt return for a TD, a TD catch, and a INT returned for a touchdown, all in about a 10 miinute span. If they can keep that group together, along with the young talent they already have over there...watch out for Oakland in the next couple of years.

As for Youree, I believe he could have a big night. But who is going to get the ball to him? I just read that Forrest isnt going to play,eventhough I saw him last night and he looked alright to me. Im sure Blackman will stack the box early and make Oakland prove they can throw the ball. I know the Youree is really good, but losing your QB for the first game really hurts.

As for the freshmen game, It was the first one of the season so take it for what its worth, a Oakland Victory. Precious isnt the only big name on that team if you follow em throughout the season or as you found out last night with Brandon Messick and Quincy Willams. Anyways, heres hoping for a dry field tonight

825719757[/snapback]

Oh I was very impressed with Oakland's freshman team. Thier line was big, the QB had a good arm on him, and Brandon Messick had himself a night just in the first half alone...He had a punt return for a TD, a TD catch, and a INT returned for a touchdown, all in about a 10 miinute span. If they can keep that group together, along with the young talent they already have over there...watch out for Oakland in the next couple of years.

As for Youree, I believe he could have a big night. But who is going to get the ball to him? I just read that Forrest isnt going to play,eventhough I saw him last night and he looked alright to me. Im sure Blackman will stack the box early and make Oakland prove they can throw the ball. I know the Youree is really good, but losing your QB for the first game really hurts.

825719802[/snapback]

Yes, Forrest is out for the game, but Oakland wont miss a beat on Offense with Tyler Burnett. Him and Samm have developed a good repore and have lit teams up in the preseason. If Blackman stacks the box and tries to make Burnett prove to them that he can throw, it will be a long long night for Blackman because he will make them play. In my opinion, Burnett is just as good as Forrest, so I dont think Oakland will suffer that much.

Appreciate the compliment bout the freshmen team. I wasnt real enthused about the Offense although the did do some nice things, the defense is what got my attention

42-21....and we had probably 5 TD passes where the receiver was wide open that should have made it even more..... we also had the ball in scoring position with about 29 on the clock and we let the clock run....classy guy that Ferg is.

Last score for BHS was a FLUKE.....the ball hit one of our kid's helmets and Mimms caught it and took it in.

Edited by 2priceless

OAKLAND IS BACK, BABY!!!!!

Stars tonight........CORD COWAN, PJ POLK, TYLER BURNETT, JOSH FLEMING,KAELIN GRIFFITH, ZAC WOLAVER ( leading tackler), the OLINE, the DEFENSE, oh heck everybody.......

SHANE BLISSARD....bEautiful block on Josh's TD...man oh man...also phenomenal catch!!

Edited by 2priceless

hey 2p how did your boy youree do?? well i was at the riverdale game and the warriors did great.. the 4th quarter was the longest in history but it was fun.. the running game is good just like last year but we're more balaced this year because of scott.. i hope the battle of the boro really means something this year.. it will be a great game.. congrats to oakland