Greenbrier vs. PJP2

Yankees Are #1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good to see some of the old Greenbrier gang again. I think Greenbrier has too much carryover in expectations to lose this one. JP should be good

825716791[/snapback]

Same here Bulldog.

I think the Cats will have their hands full. PJP is one of those up and coming, hot teams with some noted players. Reminds me of Greenbrier a few years back. The Cats will have to find some answers ASAP.

Did you guys have a good recruiting year? 

What about visiting bleachers......how many does it seat? Greenbrier is known to bring a pretty good crowd.

No not a good recruiting year just a lot of experienced and good players that have played since they were Freshmen on varsity. It's hard when they are Freshmen to play a varsity schedule but by the time they are juniors you're glad for the experience. I disagree that it will be a blowout like Pope 57 claims but it will be a good game. thumb

what time does the game start?

825717104[/snapback]

I believe 7:30 but if anyone knows for certain, please confirm.

I don't think the Cats wanted to make any last minute changes but there still seems to be some struggles from the QB position. Having a new line and struggling with the pulling guard is going to make it difficult on all the back positions.