Greenback at South Pittsburg

Beene_Coliseum

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And before anybody has a smart comment, I know the team that scores the most will win.  Who will that be though?  After seeing the Sequatchie Valley Jamboree I think it is the Pirates.  How does everyone else feel? 

What does Greenback have this year?

825716215[/snapback]

I have to go with Greenback they went (9-4) last season finishing second in the region and advanced to the third round of playoffs losing by 8 to a team they beat by 16 in the regular season and are picked to finish third in the region this season.

Question, how is cody looking at qb? i hear great things about his arm and toughness. can he do the other things like read and handle a team that normally has a problem with big egos.

Also, could him and his brother chase end up being one of the best brother combos in the state? chase is a natural fit at the tight end position and could possibly be a full back if needed. just a couple of questions i have about two tough ball players and good boys.....

After  a great Cherokee practice yesterday I might have to give them the edge in this game. South Pitt should be a tough team.  It has been awhile since we beat them too!! Should be sweet! Go Kees!!

825717317[/snapback]

Yep. It has been a while since Greenback beat South Pittsburg. Since 1992 that was the last time. They haven't played since 1998. This game should be a very good game. I am looking forward to seeing this one.