Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Matt Lowery is definitley the best golfer in the city and maybe in the country. I heard he made a 300ft putt. He can drive a golf ball about a mile and I have witnessed him get 18 hole in ones in one round. he is definitley the top golfer in the state. Thats right boys come watch him play now because it will cost a lot more next year when he is playing in the masters.

Edited by baseballaforever

Matt Lowery is definitley the best golfer in the city and maybe in the country. I heard he made a 300ft putt. He can drive a golf ball about a mile and I have witnessed him get 18 hole in ones in one round. he is definitley the top golfer in the state. Thats right boys come watch him play now because it will cost a lot more next year when he is playing in the masters.

825751083[/snapback]

<_<<_< .......I needed a good laugh......... :lol::lol:

825751083[/snapback]

Dont waste peoples time by posting stuff like that. Its not needed.

red baron needs to shut his mouth or i will have to challenge him to an 18 hole domination over him and that would be a waste of my time because I would beat him so bad he would need a new haircut when he wakes up.  eat that

825752396[/snapback]

;);) ...........That has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard..........

Im not saying that your man is not good but if he would have actually hit more than one hole in one in the same round(in real golf) it would have been televised and someone would have heard of it. Be real it is not possible for that to actually happen. if it did happen it would mean he could possible drive the ball as straight as an arrow at 500 plus yards and not just on one hole. OUIT LYING

825751083[/snapback]

Edited by mississippistategolf