Knox. Bearden @ Cumberland Co.

CCHSJets2002

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can score alot of points if we want to this year. We scored 14 points on a tough Fulton defense, one being a long drive and one a long run, so we have the speed and power to score this year. And our new system is great. And I will tell you this...It will be very difficult to score 27 or even 21 points on our defense. Kingston managed a field goal in 5 series. Fulton managed 21 points in 7 series in that scrimmage and 8 points in one quarter having the ball 4 times in the jamboree.. We are stout on D this year, especially run defense, and if we get the ball first and drive and score, we can beat the Jets.

We have the edge in size and speed, we jsut have to be mentally prepared.

We are gonna surprise people Friday.

Edited by BHSfootball

We can score alot of points if we want to this year.  We scored 14 points on a tough Fulton defense, one being a long drive and one a long run, so we have the speed and power to score this year.  And our new system is great.  And I will tell you this...It will be very difficult to score 27 or even 21 points on our defense.  Kingston managed a field goal in 5 series.  Fulton managed 21 points in 7 series in that scrimmage and 8 points in one quarter having the ball 4 times in the jamboree..  We are stout on D this year, especially run defense, and if we get the ball first and drive and score, we can beat the Jets. 

We have the edge in size and speed, we jsut have to be mentally prepared.

We are gonna surprise people Friday.

825717485[/snapback]

I really hope you all have had a complete turnaround in every aspect of the game from last year with this kind of talk. I know last year you all just didn't play as a team whatsoever and just fueded the whole game. But good luck to ya....except against CC.

Where is all the Bearden fans at on here????  :lol:

825718010[/snapback]

I surmise that you really meant to write, "Where are all the Bearden fans on this site?" Or, maybe not! In any event, here's one. What would you like to know?

Looking forward to visiting Crossvile Friday night. By the way, is the start time 7:00 or 7:30 Central time?