can reid keep alcoa focused

al1558

after watching scrimmage and jamboree i wonder if coach reid can keep his super

D1 players focused. looked lazy at oak ridge scrimmage. didn't look that impressive in jamboree. i know they won but look who they played. brandon warren has yet to show me much. at scrimmage and jamboree i saw him take himself out about every three plays like he was tired. i'm afraid alcoa may have e few too many I's on this team. word has it that they just show up and they win. they have to play the games and i'm afraid they will get shocked a couple of times. potential is there for great TEAM if they can play team ball. reid has to many egos to satisfy. alcoa will win state championship but will not go undefeated like they want to. guarantee they will lose to maryville!!!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:ph34r:

D1 players focused.  looked lazy at oak ridge scrimmage.  didn't look that impressive in jamboree. i know they won but look who they played. brandon warren has yet to show me much.  at scrimmage and jamboree i saw him take himself out about every three plays like he was tired.  i'm afraid alcoa may have e few too many I's on this team.  word has it that they just show up and they win.  they have to play the games and i'm afraid they will get shocked a couple of times.  potential is there for great TEAM if they can play team ball.  reid has to many egos to satisfy. alcoa will win state championship but will not go undefeated like they want to.  guarantee they will lose to maryville!!!!!!

825718498[/snapback]

I for one hope your wrong about Alcoa and it's inability to stay focused because there's a group of young men from West Tn hoping for the rematch that everyones been waiting for , Huntingdon vs Alcoa part 2. This thing could go on like Rambo with the talent pool these two schools are pulling from right now. I look at Huntingdon over the next couple of yrs and I have to be honest things are looking pretty darn goo. Good Luck Alcoa and we hope to see you back in the title game.

D1 players focused.  looked lazy at oak ridge scrimmage.  didn't look that impressive in jamboree. i know they won but look who they played. brandon warren has yet to show me much.  at scrimmage and jamboree i saw him take himself out about every three plays like he was tired.  i'm afraid alcoa may have e few too many I's on this team.  word has it that they just show up and they win.  they have to play the games and i'm afraid they will get shocked a couple of times.  potential is there for great TEAM if they can play team ball.  reid has to many egos to satisfy. alcoa will win state championship but will not go undefeated like they want to.  guarantee they will lose to maryville!!!!!!

825718498[/snapback]

Internet rule #1: don't get drunk and post on message boards that your daughter's friends can use to make fun of her.

825718498[/snapback]

The team is focused...and if you really knew anything about this team you would know that this is a tight group of kids who pretty much have been together up through the different levels of the sport, not to mention that a lot of them have been friends all of their lives and would love nothing more than to win the state again (as a team). The other thing is...as much as I love football time in TN and love Alcoa (offensive and defensive starter on 1st two championship teams) Maryville is a football power in their own right-it will be a good game!

Just because your daugher goes to Alcoa and maybe (prob not) she talks about them at home doesnt mean you know them. Even if they come over to your house; you just see their hanging out personalty.

Unless you are there while they practice then you know nothing about how they think. TRUST ME Alcoa KNOWS they have to take it 1 at a time. I used to play for Alcoa...THAT is the number ONE focus...WHOEVER THEY ARE PLAYING THAT WEEK IS ALL THEY THINK ABOUT!

Just because your daugher goes to Alcoa and maybe (prob not) she talks about them at home doesnt mean you know them. Even if they come over to your house; you just see their hanging out personalty.

Unless you are there while they practice then you know nothing about how they think. TRUST ME Alcoa KNOWS they have to take it 1 at a time. I used to play for Alcoa...THAT is the number ONE focus...WHOEVER THEY ARE PLAYING THAT WEEK IS ALL THEY THINK ABOUT!

825718771[/snapback]

And mr. tn football fan, they are just so dang fast. I dont know what held Alcoa back before 2000. This team will be one the best Tennessee high school football teams ever assembled(at least A - AAA)