Ex Notre Dame Coach Predicts Dissappointment

ERA

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, Tennessee is not going to lose to Memphis or Vandy...so dream all you want.

Second, if Tennessee recovers and beats Bama for the 10th time in 11 years they will finish 10-2 including the bowl win...

And all you nay-sayers and doom and gloomers and haters can remember where you heard it first.

;)

We heard it from you first. :lol::lol:

Thanks Muffin, I've wanted to point that out all week but hoped someone else would just to show who the real moron is.... :lol:

Ah take it easy on him, we are about 8 plays away from being 6-0 and about a half away from being 2-4, so it all evens out in the end! But I think UT will finish the regular season no worse than 7-4 and with a little luck and some grit we could finish 8-3! With the way this year has gone I would say that would be a major positive! :thumb:

Ah take it easy on him, we are about 8 plays away from being 6-0 and about a half away from being 2-4, so it all evens out in the end! But I think UT will finish the regular season no worse than 7-4 and with a little luck and some grit we could finish 8-3! With the way this year has gone I would say that would be a major positive! :D

I think things do even out. This team may finish with an even .500 record. That would be a victory in itself.

Thanks Muffin, I've wanted to point that out all week but hoped someone else would just to show who the real moron is.... :thumb:

LOL...you don't have any legs to stand on bub...I could misfire on predictions from here to oblivion and STILL not be a moron of your caliber!

What we witnessed in Tuscaloosa was tragic for the offense...a microcosm of how they've under-performed all season long. Alabama is NOT the 5th best team in the country because if they are then UT is at least 7th...period.

Laugh all you want, but in places you don't want to admit you know it's true too... B)

LOL...you don't have any legs to stand on bub...I could misfire on predictions from here to oblivion and STILL not be a moron of your caliber!

What we witnessed in Tuscaloosa was tragic for the offense...a microcosm of how they've under-performed all season long. Alabama is NOT the 5th best team in the country because if they are then UT is at least 7th...period.

Laugh all you want, but in places you don't want to admit you know it's true too... B)

UT is 7th?? Ok people, we have a live one here.

This man thinks UT should be ranked 7th.

The team averaging less offense than the number of brain cells in his head :thumb:

So how many of you believe UT should be ranked 7th? B)

This should get interesting.

I'll give this to you Kev. You at least give plenty of ammunition to the Bama fans B)

UT is 7th?? Ok people, we have a live one here.

This man thinks UT should be ranked 7th.

The team averaging less offense than the number of brain cells in his head :D

So how many of you believe UT should be ranked 7th? :D

This should get interesting.

I'll give this to you Kev. You at least give plenty of ammunition to the Bama fans :thumb:

they do not belong in the top 25.

ESPN's Mark May just said that UT would win the season out! May said that includes beating South Carolina and Notre Dame!

UT should not be ranked 7th, no way, no how! But I dont understand what Kev is saying, because obviously UT is as good as Bama! But different teams match up against each other differently and UT matches up well against Bama and I think if UT and Bama played 10 times, they would prolly win 5 apiece! But NO UT is not a 7th ranked team!